Love Family

Ayuuie
May 2, 2014
Story: This was a very heartwarming family drama that revolves strongly around family bonds, friendships and relationships.The focus of the story is around the relationship of Chris and Serena and all the obstacles they need to face; and of course the various other relationships that come about - won't mention them in case of spoiling for anyone even though they are quite obvious XD

Acting/Cast: Jack is so adorable!! I loved watching him in this. Chris, Serena, Amanda, Sean, Ke Fan, etc. Props to them all for giving us this wonderful drama!

Music: Personally, I did not like the opening song at all. This is one of those songs where you hear it and don't think much of it. Now I don't even remember the tune of it.. I'd even say none of the insert songs were even memorable.

Rewatch Value: This drama was a whopping 72 episodes! I probably won't be watching this again.

Overall: Nice family drama with really slow story development, but that is expected for such a long drama. I would recommend this to those who like watching romance and seeing couples being shy yet affectionate with each other. It is really cute.