Yukiko Makabe works at the #3 Special Investigation Team of the Metropolitan Police Department. She has excellent negotiation skills. Yukiko then attempts to negotiate with a hijacker on a bus, but something unexpected happens and her mission fails. Yukiko takes full responsibility and takes a transfer to a special interrogation team "Kintori". Her boss is Katsutoshi Kajiyama and Yukiko has had a difficult working relationship with him in the past. Her other coworkers include Susumu Hishimoto, Zenjiro Nakata and Haruo Koishikawa.
A man with leather gloves asks a girl to place a can of cookies in the police substation. Because of this, a police officer dies. Tetsuji Watanabe and Daijiro Kenmotsu, detectives from the #1 investigation team, finds out the identity of the man in leather gloves. They believe the culprit is famous attorney Fujishiro who only takes on miscarriage of justice cases. Fujishiro vehemently denies his involvement in the cookie incident during his interrogation by the Kintori team. Around this time, a man turns himself in and takes responsibility for an explosion at a police substation. Add Synopsis In Spanish
Cast & Credits
- The music: I love the opening music whenever an episode starts. The horrifying music they played when there is a new case was kind of chilling as well. (It felt like a horror movie when that music is played)
- The characters/actors: Each character has their own personalities and I think the actors and actresses acted them out really well. Not only the investigators, but I felt the suspects themselves acted their roles superbly as well.
- Story (Episodic): The cases kept me intrigued till the end of each episode. Some of the outcomes were a pleasant surprise.
- One of the detectives was quite annoying at first with his arrogant attitude
- The way they ended was okay but I wasn't really satisfied with it
This is my first review, so yoroshiku onegaishimasu. ^^ I recommend you to try the drama out if you have nothing to watch at the moment. It is not so bad to the point as reviewed in my opinion.
Thank you for reading :D
Amami Yuki is an over-actor. It's painful to watch at times. Even when interacting with the kids, just too extra. In one episode, I truly felt like someone was going to hit her with a harisen and there be two drum beats. I just couldn't take her seriously. I really wanted to because I love strong female leads.
Each case played out pretty much the same way. The formula was redundant; just different suspects and a different conflict. The story overall is very weak.
At first, I said this was one of those shows you watch when you're waiting on your other shows to update, but I take it back now. This is lower than filler shows. It's just a waste of time.