From pieces of information I gathered from Ep1~5, here's the timeline I came up with. Not sure I'm 100% accurate since I made some assumptions but it feels correct to me. ?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fY-uhAlPIDQjG0Hn0iVvLj3HEow1kmqK/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for this, I kinda felt like Dew's first time meeting Mum will be Mum's last time meeting him? Like they're going first->last last<-first in each of their own individual timelines? 

Gigi500:

Thank you for this, I kinda felt like Dew's first time meeting Mum will be Mum's last time meeting him? Like they're going first->last last<-first in each of their own individual timelines? 

Right. Dew met Mum on the 7th of November for the first time. I don't know how they are going to spin the timeline(s) so that they are going to meet again (if Dew really managed to survive).

It’s been interesting watching Dew know him less and less while Mum’s knowledge and love grows and grows. I have no idea how we’re going to reach a happy ending with the main couple! 

I have a really bad feeling about this one. And I hope it's notcoming true. Why is it that the series with Ohm and Fluke are always like this. There always sad and heartbroken at some point in the series. 

But I really do recommend this series. 

Y'know I kinda gave up on this show, did you watch till the end? Was it worth it?

I did watch it till the end and the plottwist is pretty good. I would recommend you to watch it till the end. 

No problem have fun watching