Four Hands, Two Sonatas

포핸즈 ‧ Drama ‧ 2026

Most school rivalry kdramas with narcissistic parents always end up with someone dying...I hope this one doesn't have that..

Am I the only one who thinks this way?

I don't mind the rivalry and the emotional rollercoaster just no deaths

Just watched 3eps Nd I've fallen inluv with the drama itself...a death will shatter me

khaugelopheto:

Most school rivalry kdramas with narcissistic parents always end up with someone dying...I hope this one doesn't have that..

Am I the only one who thinks this way?

I don't mind the rivalry and the emotional rollercoaster just no deaths

Just watched 3eps Nd I've fallen inluv with the drama itself...a death will shatter me

same, i just don't want anyy heart breaks

Idk,I think it wld have been more crazy if it was a bl

Though the bromance is still sweetand loving it

khaugelopheto:

Idk,I think it wld have been more crazy if it was a bl

Though the bromance is still sweetand loving it

Accent (2025) is something Four Hands, Two Sonatas could be if it was a BL.

khaugelopheto:

Most school rivalry kdramas with narcissistic parents always end up with someone dying...I hope this one doesn't have that..

Am I the only one who thinks this way?

I don't mind the rivalry and the emotional rollercoaster just no deaths

Just watched 3eps Nd I've fallen inluv with the drama itself...a death will shatter me

I don't mind the angst, do you have any good recommendations?

Four Hands, Two Sonatas (2026) poster

Details

Statistics

  • Score: 8.6 (scored by 2,582 users)
  • Ranked: #384
  • Popularity: #1266
  • Watchers: 21,429

Top Contributors

165 edits
19 edits
18 edits
16 edits

Popular Lists

Related lists from users
All Time Favorite Dramas
911 titles 2189 loves 40
Upcoming Korean Dramas & Movies
140 titles 611 loves 13
Most Loved TvN Stories
85 titles 137 loves 6

Recently Watched By