Link - https://t.youku.com/yep/page/m/31tn8h2xdi?wh_weex=true&isNeedBaseImage=1&sharekey=1ef9dc830b073d45330d7246242578250

( If that link doesn't work for you then you can try this link -    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1zxI6S7D8aZP8MJCBMQ6MIEB-LsL0Kna3 - I reuploaded it on google drive) 

(There are some audio clips) -

[Translation]

Lu Shi Yi : Secret love is to use imagination and The flesh and blood of the one you love to create a god that only belongs to you. It will never come , but it will never disappear. Until we meet again. 

In the upper reaches of time, where we never cared, all the stories began quietly like this. (Or) {At the top end of time, where we never paid attention, all the stories began silently like this}.

Lu Shi Yi : "When I saw Xia Xiao ju for the first time,   she was so pitiful that she didn't dare to light firecrackers, I thought it was very cute. I didn't expect that she would blow up my ass in the next second! Lu shi yi has never been so embarrassed in his life, Xia Xiao ju! I remember you."

Xia Xiao Ju : "I admit that it was wrong for me to blow his ass! But I didn't mean it, I went to visit the doctor and apologized! As for him to trouble me every day at school! I.... I just transferred to school and I was scared enough! Lu Shi Yi ! You are a big badass! Me ! I'm never finished with you!"

Lu Shi Yi : "I didn't expect that Xia Xiao ju, that pig, would be in college with me again. Is the garlic juice really useful? No way, I can only continue to cover her, her own mind is not good enough, and I will be injured if I don't take care of it. , Isn’t it going to drag me in the end! Oh, forget it, just... just take care of it for the sake of a buddy!"

Xiao Ju : "I decided to confess to the person I like!"

Shi Yi : "Xia Xiao ju wants to confess to me?"

Xia Xiao Ju : "Oh my God! I'm actually confessed to the wrong person... And it's Lu Shiyi! What can I do about this, how should I explain it to Lu Shiyi!"

Lu Shi Yi : "Xia Xiaoju, can you be a little bit blinder for your reason for sending a good person card? However, you don’t like me. It’s anyhow clear, but, Xia Xiaoju, I found out that (deep breath) I.. I like you."

Xia Xiao Ju : "The person I like doesn't like me. It turns out that I really just have a secret crush. I have to dress up and perform happily on stage, but why can't my tears be held back?"

Lu Shi Yi : "The person I like, never seems to be, looked back at me. But it doesn't matter, I just hope that Xia Xiaoju will be happy."

Xia Xiao Ju : "Datu!~~ Thank you, I am really very very happy! Hahahaha~ We will be good friends for a lifetime! I will cover you forever!"

Lu Shi Yi : "So who do you like?

Want to toss and turn so sad for him?

Is he... that good? Is he worth of it?"

Lu Shi Yi : "If someone you like makes you so sad, do you want to try like me?"

Lu Shi Yi : We all have been young and immature (or) {We are all naive youths} and only after experiencing periods of upheaval and displacement can we understand how everything that cannot be expected happens.

However, not all tears represent despair and sadness, In the Upstream of the tears, We are like many others people, moved forward. 

People who are optimistic and sincere will definitely hope to reach the other side of time and reap the happiness they want.

Xia Xiao Ju : However, not all tears represent despair and sadness, In the Upstream of the tears, We are like many others people, moved forward. 

People who are optimistic and sincere will definitely hope to reach the other side of time and reap the happiness they want.

Lu Shi Yi : We are like a river running straight from upstream, never look back at What kind of scenery is behind us. We go all the way forward and miss a lot, If someone could look back then maybe we could discover each other's mind or maybe each of us would have different happiness.

Still good, everything is not too late yet, those who meant to meet will meet eventually, those who meet again will always meet again.

Xia Xiao Ju : Still good, everything is not too late yet, those who meant to meet will meet eventually, those who meet again will always meet again.