As sad as we will all be, the series comes to an end.  Bring your tissues and join the party.  

Hi Everyone!  I wanted to make a thread for the rewatch of I Told Sunset About You on The I Promised You the Moon board.  Do people on here want to start on this Sunday (June 13) or next (June 20).  My vote is for June 20 as that would give people some time to have a little break between the two series.  I'll be completing my summaries, and analysis this week and next on this thread.  Please let me know soon, otherwise I will post the rewatch for the 20th.  

I also vote to start on June 20.   (Can't make it, this sunday.)   You don't specify the time above, but we are talking about something like 5 pm BKK time, correct?

BraveAppointment1:

I also vote to start on June 20.   (Can't make it, this sunday.)   You don't specify the time above, but we are talking about something like 5 pm BKK time, correct?

Yes, that's right.  I think it also gives us more time to advertise.  I'll post during discussion threads on I Promised You the Moon.

BraveAppointment1:

I was just looking at kpops thread and she requested 6PM BKK, but I'm not sure if she's flexible on this.   It seems like a minor change.

6 pm BKK is fine for me, if that's better for the folks in Europe like Kpops

I'm fine with either/or and she's doing a lot of work to set this up.  What a lovely person!

solipsism5:

Hi Everyone!  I wanted to make a thread for the rewatch of I Told Sunset About You on The I Promised You the Moon board.  Do people on here want to start on this Sunday (June 13) or next (June 20).  My vote is for June 20 as that would give people some time to have a little break between the two series.  I'll be completing my summaries, and analysis this week and next on this thread.  Please let me know soon, otherwise I will post the rewatch for the 20th.  

Sorry!!! I missed this thread yesterday. I would also say 20th June so I can prepare some stuff like music and figure out the new site. 

And in the last thread we agreed on Sundays on 4 pm BKK :) Hope that time still works for you. 

BraveAppointment1:

As sad as we will all be, the series comes to an end.  Bring your tissues and join the party.   

Great intro to this thread :D I’m not ready!!!

But I’d suggest this time if I am not free on one of the Sundays, instead of everyone rewatching the episode alone we just watch it together a week later? What do you think?

Ok last time posting this even if no one new will join :D :

A quick heads up for the rewatch of the tenth episode on Synctube:

Here you can find the link on how to start the subtitles on your phone or tablet on synctube: How to activate subtitles and change your username on Synctube - YouTube 

On computer using a browser though you are able to activate the subtitles the same way as on Youtube. Once you activate the subtitles on the first video the following videos will show them automatically.

The video also shows how you can change your user name for the chat. Please use the same user name as the one you use here on MyDramaList so people can recognize you.

Also if you can, please use a computer/laptop/tablet for the rewatch on Synctube. That way you can see the video on the left side of the display and the chat is on the right next to the video. This is the most convenient way. When using the phone it can be a bit inconvenient and also too small, but it also works.

I will share the Synctube link on Friday, around 8 pm Bankok time, so everyone has enough time to enter and change their username. I will start the episode at 08:30 pm Bankok time. Between 08:00 an 8:30 I will drop some of the OSTs of the series in the watch playlist so we have some nice music while waiting for the episode to start - so feel free to already enter around 08:00 pm. :)

See you on Friday to enjoy the last episode of ATOTS together! T_T huhu..

kpoptrash:

But I’d suggest this time if I am not free on one of the Sundays, instead of everyone rewatching the episode alone we just watch it together a week later? What do you think?

Yes, I think that makes sense.    (I've watched ITSAY 3 times now, so the fun in the rewatch is the PARTY.    :-)  )

kpoptrash:
we agreed on Sundays on 4 pm BKK :) Hope that time still works for you.

Yep, fine for me.  

kpoptrash:
A quick heads up for the rewatch of the eighth episode on Synctube:

Hehehe.........we're up to No. 10 now.  

BraveAppointment1:

Hehehe.........we're up to No. 10 now.   

Bruh.. right. My brain doesn’t function in this “hot” weather.