Hello, if you're watching this on YouTube, then this explanation may be helpful. 

The TV version (先行版) has a total of 68 episodes, and the non-TV/uncut version (未删减版) has a total of 58 episodes. Thus the numbers are off when they upload it. When they say cut and uncut, it does not mean that they actually cut out material from the episodes. They mean that they are cut differently for the airtime on TV. 

Hunan TV airs the TV version. However, this YouTube channel uploads both TV and non-TV versions. The TV version thus has been uploading "more" episodes because of the way it is cut to air on the TV. Currently, the TV version is ahead in the story (about ~30 minutes ahead) so the uncut version doesn't get released until after whatever parts it contains has been aired on TV first.

As for subbing, the channel is definitely going to sub all of the non-TV version (as can be seen that the previous episodes all have subs). However, everyone must wait a couple hours (I've heard we must wait AT LEAST 8 hours) for the subs to be uploaded. Translating Chinese into English is quite difficult, especially since this is a historical drama, where even the Chinese language used in the drama is harder than modern-day Chinese. So everyone please be patient and wait for the subs. Perhaps rewatch previous episodes while waiting! :D

I hope this helps a bit more with the confusion. Sorry if it made you more confused :((

Basically:
  1. If you need subs, just stick with watching the non-TV/uncut version (未删减版) playlist
  2. If you don't need subs, you can switch between the two, or just stick with watching the TV version
I suggest that you stick with only one of the playlists, or else you'll probably be very confused. Again, they're the same. 

Please add to the discussion and correct me if I'm wrong! Thanks. 
OMG! thank you. Makes much more sense now, again thank you for taking the time to explain this :)
wow thanks for your info ^^
So grateful for the explanation. Chinese dramas always have TV and uncut versions, its so confusing. Putting the link has helped as well since I had trouble looking for it though they mentioned they upload the episodes on Youtube.
I'm really glad this helped you all at least in some way!! 
have fun watching XD