shinnae:

Definitely, dragging it on for too long will make it feel redundant and drawn out in my opinion. I think the latest they should drag it on for should be episode 5 

I feel like they can prepare us for the moment in episode 5 and have it happening on episode 6. We all want the romance, but not only 5 minutes in the end. On another hand, we want resolution for a lot of things, and of course awesome swordfights with water magic! 

BakaDebakar:

Now I am guessing it's going to be end of episode 6.

I think it'll around episode 7 or 8 by the pace of things. 

katsweety:

Well I guess so. But I’m kinda okay with  uk  not knowing she’s Naksu immediately. It’s kind of beautiful that he’s falling for her again, not knowing it’s her. Healing, and mourning her loss, while falling in love with her all over again. 

Yeah, the fact that they fell for each other twice is amazing! 

Rrika:

I would like for Uk to find out why she stabbed him first, and only after to find out who she is. I am afraid of this detail ruining their love after what they had to go through and staining their second chance.

I hope Jang Uk finds out before she does as well. She's going to need some emotional support after she regains her memories. Her past is pretty traumatic. 

Winter:

Hahaha yes they’re very good at making us run wild on a weekday basis 🌸

I agree! But that's what makes the show fun to watch! The anticipation of the next episode! 

AlchemyOfKDrama:

I agree! But that's what makes the show fun to watch! The anticipation of the next episode! 

Yes for sure, the adrenaline rush before each episode airs is insane 😂 now I fear that I won’t find another K drama that’s as addictive 😭

I like this drama, but the whole love square makes me hate it a little. 

I have a feeling it will happen in episode 6 or 7. They are taking a bit too long. 

Yes, and more considering that we will only have 10 episodes... 

Winter:

Yes for sure, the adrenaline rush before each episode airs is insane 😂 now I fear that I won’t find another K drama that’s as addictive 😭

Yeah that's true! I've never looked forward to a show like this. AoS is just different and very addictive. 

It's doing its best to make me run wild, that's for sure. 

The one thing I appreciate a lot about the re-falling in love aspect, is how it really feels like his soul genuinely loves her soul (and vice versa of course). There's no moving on from when she was mudeok--he's still so loyal to her soul. And I think at least at the end of episode 4, that's what we saw--their souls recognizing each other. But by golly, if they don't do the reveal soon, I'm gonna lose my ever-loving mind. I'm giving it to episode 6 at the latest, and then I'm gonna have to be detained for insanity. 

My fingers are crossed for a reveal that makes Uk not surprised, but like he can breathe again (cuz he already subconsciously knew who she was).  Like... an "I already knew that" moment. *sigh* my heart. 

r0204_me:

I like this drama, but the whole love square makes me hate it a little. 

I would love to see them introduce another love interest for the Crown Prince or even So Yul.

ubahrubatuba:

I would love to see them introduce another love interest for the Crown Prince or even So Yul.

That would be the best, since they deserve love too..! But their own!

r0204_me:

That would be the best, since they deserve love too..! But their own!

100% agree! Plus I think it would be nice to see a secondary love story,  maybe some sort of hate to love for the Crown Prince, it would be cute, I think. 

ubahrubatuba:

100% agree! Plus I think it would be nice to see a secondary love story,  maybe some sort of hate to love for the Crown Prince, it would be cute, I think. 

Yes! I prefer to have a secondary love story to carry some of the drama! This way the leads can have a lighthearted story, while the show still has drama elements from the other characters.