acwhetsell:

Yes!!! Thank you! Honestly they could have ended the whole amnesia thing quickly not made all three men fall in love all over again with Naksu, not copied and pasted Naksu’s story arch of losing her powers and looking for them again. They could have changed Se Yule’s controversy of trying to decide whether he needs to kill his first love or not (again another trope from season 1). Also, how messed up is it that Se Yul finds out she’s Naksu before Uk? They should have focused on the fire stone and the Queen. 

It's pretty messed up. Poor Seo Yul keeps getting the short end of the stick... Second Lead Syndrome is really out there ruining his life!

Also Yul finds out who Naksu is before NAKSU even remembers who she is! What the heck?!

(SPOILERS FOR EP 8) Wait i am so confused, i stopped watching ep 8 for a sec because i don't understand what happened at 09.10. Did they both realise who she is? Did they not? What?

He saw the marks in her eyes. So, I think he’s finally recognized her. 

Welp...it was epsiode 8 😔 Now Jang UK knows by the end of epsiode 8. This is all angst plots:(

shinnae:

(SPOILERS FOR EP 8) Wait i am so confused, i stopped watching ep 8 for a sec because i don't understand what happened at 09.10. Did they both realise who she is? Did they not? What?

I think they both assumed it wasn't her memory. I guess she thinks some of the memories are hers and some aren't?! This is why this show is so frustrating, everything is so overcomplicated for the sake of drama...

Irie Yuuki:

Welp...it was epsiode 8 ? Now Jang UK knows by the end of epsiode 8. This is all angst plots:(

And he's still playing dumb. What the hell.

maewj:

And he's still playing dumb. What the hell.

What do u mean he’s playing dumb? He knows it’s her. You see in the preview for next ep he says only let me get this close to you, which was what he used to say to mudeok, so that only he could see her eyes and know what she is. 

katsweety:

What do u mean he’s playing dumb? He knows it’s her. You see in the preview for next ep he says only let me get this close to you, which was what he used to say to mudeok, so that only he could see her eyes and know what she is. 

I don't think he realised it yet. But only 2 episodes left so he will realise by the end 😊

BakaDebakar:

I don't think he realised it yet. But only 2 episodes left so he will realise by the end 😊

He's in disbelief, we should give him a minute :))