Jang UK kills everyone in his way tries to find a way to save mudoek/naksu by sacrifacing Buyeon possibly or he uses a different way one where both he and naksu/mudoek die together  

At this rate It seems we are up for a sad or open ending.

As always with Hong sisters.?

The funny thing is the writers have some of the worst endings for dramas, while the director has some of the happiest endings for dramas.

It seems Naksu's soul have to leave the world. Unless Uk find some way to protect her. And Uk will forever be alone. But that already happened with part 1. So it's nothing new. 

Hmm they Jang Uk also dies? And they meet again in a new life? But that's too old school.

Or like the above comment. Jin Mu lives happily ever after. At this rate he's immortal. He has not even got a scratch from all the chaos going on.

Question is with Soi. They didn't do anything for her body. I watched the BTS for ep 7 and 8. If she really died, they would have shown the wrap-up party for the actress. But nothing. No flowers, no cakes, nothing. What If Naksu somehow manages to soul shift to her body.

I'm not yet convinced that, Bu Yeon has an evil plan. She's not after the power. Rather she's after peace. So I don't know. She might do something that suits her beliefs. Even though as viewers, it might seem bullshit.

Worst possible ending would be both Naksu and Jang Uk dying. Even if it means they live on as spirits or some other worldly thing. Or if Naksu dies and Jang Uk becomes the ruler coz of the whole king's star foreshadowing.

Would it kill the Hong sisters to give us a happy ending for a change?

i think that the worst possible ending would probably be that: 

naksu's soul disappears and Jang UK finds about the whole soul shifting thing done by jinyowon and he meets bu-yeon thinking she is naksu and bu-yeon manipulates him into thinking that she is naksu and that the old version was bu-yeon.....which would eventually lead to Jang UK not finding out the "so called truth" and eventually hating the real naksu....Honestly I will be soo pissed if naksu dies and jang UK not knowing any better lives happily ever after with bu-yeon....(Idk why but I get the vibe that the ending is going to be along the lines of bu-yeon sacrificing herself or myb bu-yeon dies along with the ice stone(and Uk also somehow survives?))

Sokha Sen:

The worst posible ending for them is to make love and get twin.

? Tht sounds the best to me 

Winter:

Omg that’s not even the worst babe, the worst would be they have sex and soon after Yeong soul is kicked out , Buyeon is pregnant and It’s Buyeons babies??

Yeah that sounds bad very bad

Arbaz Akhtar:

Yeah that sounds bad very bad

Winter:

?????

Tbh worst would be as you said then naksu souls gets transferred to Soi body nd she sees that buyeon now have their children ?

That’s a really bad ending ?

Winter:

That’s a really bad ending ?

Where's jang UK in all of that mess ? you forgot to mention 

Hiding somewhere wondering if he cheated on himself 

Winter:

Hiding somewhere wondering if he cheated on himself 

The heck lol