Ml would be SEO GYEONG 

FL would be JIN SEOL RAN 

My recommended cast are seo in guk nd Jung so min I have seen them paired before nd liked them a lot 

What about y all? 

Even if the prequel is just 8 eps I won't mind it at all. if I get to see more of AOS world 

Arbaz Akhtar:

Ml would be SEO GYEONG 

FL would be JIN SEOL RAN 

My recommended cast are seo in guk nd Jung so min I have seen them paired before nd liked them a lot 

What about y all? 

Even if the prequel is just 8 eps I won't mind it at all. if I get to see more of AOS world 

We can explore more about the origins of ice stones nd the establishment of the kingdom called daeho get to explore northern fortress where seo gyeong lived nd get to explore the other fortress mentioned in series like seoho fortress nd how the fire bird came into existence the calamity nd destruction it caused how  it was sealed nd so much more can fill the plot line 

Great idea. But you know the silhouette of Master Seo Gyeong looks so much as Lee Jae Wook, the height, build, body proportions it all screams LJW. I think they filmed it with him, not sure about Jin Seol Ran. So, it would interest me if they could bring LJW as Master Seo Gyeong.

Suzana:

Great idea. But you know the silhouette of Master Seo Gyeong looks so much as Lee Jae Wook, the height, build, body proportions it all screams LJW. I think they filmed it with him, not sure about Jin Seol Ran. So, it would interest me only if they could bring LJW as Master Seo Gyeong.

I see you would still prefer ljw. IMO Similar vibes,silhouette does not really mean it has to be Lee Jae wook. I don't think I would like ljw as seo gyeong cuz he should only play UK I can't imagine him playing any other char than UK in AOS. 

Arbaz Akhtar:

I see you would still prefer ljw. IMO Similar vibes,silhouette does not really mean it has to be Lee Jae wook. I don't think I would like ljw as seo gyeong cuz he should only play UK I can't imagine him playing any other char than UK in AOS. 

It makes more sense to Uk's connection with Seo Gyeong as well, they could bring reincarnation and King's star appeal to the story. There's no such thing as LJW always has to be Uk in AoS universe. Nothing against your fave choice Seo In Guk (I like him as actor too).

One more thing is that AoS fandom will tune in if it's LJW.

It's not about my choice of seo in guk but I like ljw as UK best that's the only reason I said it nd tbh it's never portrayed in the whole series series that UK is reincarnation of seo gyeong 

For JIN bu Yeon it's said she's like next Jin seol ran as strong as her but nothing like that for UK 

ND we already know in series that seo gyeong also was born with the kings star fate. 

For reincarnation its not always necessary that the newer reincarnation of a certain individuals past self have to be the same person we have seen works with reincarnation where the new reincarnation of the old self is a different person in terms of physical appearance 

Arbaz Akhtar:

It's not about my choice of seo in guk but I like ljw as UK best that's the only reason I said it nd tbh it's never portrayed in the whole series series that UK is reincarnation of seo gyeong 

For JIN bu Yeon it's said she's like next Jin seol ran as strong as her but nothing like that for UK 

ND we already know in series that seo gyeong also was born with the kings star fate. 

For reincarnation its not always necessary that the newer reincarnation of a certain individuals past self have to be the same person we have seen works with reincarnation where the new reincarnation of the old self is a different person in terms of physical appearance 

But if ljw has to portray it thn his personality should be totally different than the UK one for it to work out otherwise it would be UK all over again as seo gyeong 

Arbaz Akhtar:

But if ljw has to portray it thn his personality should be totally different than the UK one for it to work out otherwise it would be UK all over again as seo gyeong 

I know reincarnation is not mentioned here, but it could bring something like this in prequel. Even though if it's not mentioned in details, Seo Gyeong has very different personality with Uk. He had similar morals and ethics like Park Jin and Seo Yul, he was heroic and probably had savior complex who knows. LJW has wide range of acting skills, he could pull it off. Yeah, if it's LJW, core AoS fandom will anticipate it. 

Anyway, I think it's a great idea about a prequel.

Suzana:

I know reincarnation is not mentioned here, but it could bring something like this in prequel. Even though if it's not mentioned in details, Seo Gyeong has very different personality with Uk. He had similar morals and ethics like Park Jin and Seo Yul, he was heroic and probably had savior complex who knows. LJW has wide range of acting skills, he could pull it off. Yeah, if it's LJW, core AoS fandom will anticipate it. 

Anyway, I think it's a great idea about a prequel.

I know ljw can pull it off his acting skills are very good the thing is everyone will start comparing UK nd the new seo gyeong nd so much more mess would happen ya know how some people are. that's why I prefer a different actor from same verse for a different char. I chose jsm for three reasons one I have seen her with seo in guk nd they both did well together nd second in the series its said quite a lot of times that she's like the next Jin seol ran as powerful as her nd more. Nd we don't really know much about seol ran the third reason why I chose jsm as she portrayed Jin bu Yeon. We still know a two or thing more about seo gyeong than Jin seol ran. Nd glad you liked the idea of prequel I had this hope in me since ep 8 lol when seo gyeong nd all backstory was told