The quotes reveal Han Ting is a brutally honest man, a realist, and Ji Xing is idealist.

Please note that some translations may be off.  Let's see when the drama airs, if it is clearer, I will update it.

"What I believe in love is not something that happens overnight, but a long-lasting process.  My love for you may only be explained at the end of our lives, when we look back and make a final conclusion."

"I can't guarantee that you are the only one in my life, but I can guarantee that you are the only one in my love."  (This translation is misleading.  Han Ting does not mean he has other girls in his life but other things in his life. See response below is very insightful what Han Ting means).

"You, Ji Xing, may be gold, but don't forget that in this city, there are gold everywhere."

"Ji Xing, you don't need to pay too much attention to other people's opinions.  An eagle on a chain cannot fly high.  Be yourself.  Don't live in other people's words."

"Only those with real abilities are qualified to talk about connections."

"People without value, no matter how many hundreds of dinner parties you attend, no one will really look at you."

"In business, you're either a friend or enemy."

"Does it look like your chaotic thinking?"

"So, you are happy?"

whoissilmoy:
"I can't guarantee that you are the only one in my life, but I can guarantee that you are the only one in my love."

Oh you changed the title of the discussion as well as the first post. Since I was about to response to your original post, but thing has changed. 

Anyway, the quote above is what I wanted to elaborate a bit. 

The original Chinese text of that quote is 

我没法保证我的生命里只有你 : I can't guarantee that you are the only one in my life

但我可以保证 爱情这部分 只有你: But I can assure that the love part is just only for you

Han Ting used the verb 保证 which carries multiple meanings. According to Hanbook dictionary this words means pledge; guarantee; ensure; warrant; promise to meet requirements and standards to the letter, without reservation. It is his committment to her. 

And the first sentence should not be understood that he can't guarantee that he woud not have someone else in his whole life. For Han Ting, love is a part of his life. He has other stuff in live too such as career, ambition, job, responsibilities. Thus, he could not give the love that Ji Xing had in mind which is kind of very important that he could die for her. But that part of his live (the love part) is all for only her. 

I originally wanted to emphasize that Han Ting words are brutally honest, and I may change it back.  There are so many great lines in the novel, but I only want to post the ones I find in the drama as I go along, verbatim from the trailers so far.  By the way, I love your comments. You are very knowledgeable.  Everything I comment on is just based on what I feel.  Please keep sharing your knowledge with others so we can appreciate the story better.

whoissilmoy:
I originally wanted to emphasize that Han Ting words are brutally honest

I prefer that you keep the title more general. The previous title was too debatic :D

whoissilmoy:
Perhaps the translation should be "You are not the only thing in my life, but you are the only love in my life"?

So the chinese lines 

H19279:
The original Chinese text of that quote is 

我没法保证我的生命里只有你 : I can't guarantee that you are the only one in my life

但我可以保证 爱情这部分 只有你: But I can assure that the love part is just only for you

Those were taken from the drama. I read the novel in my native language (not english or Chinese). This translation follows the Chinese text to the tee. And I believe it carries more unspoken meaning than just simply say "you are the only love in my life" . It should be considered in the specific context.