XK interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Iqpd2jvwo
The leading lady actually has a fighting spirit. She just doesn't accept defeat. She has her own ambition. HT doesn't have many skills in picking up girls. Sincerity and genuineness are the most fundamental qualities, thinking equally from the other person's perspective. The protagonist's 'straight guy' tendencies are rooted in his mistaken belief that his actions are respectful and beneficial for the other person. Sometimes, he quietly acts but he can be quite sarcastic in his approach, or rather, he speaks very directly. He has power behind the sarcasm. HT's sharp tongue is more based on his talent and his position. The way he views things, he was simply expressing what he believed to be the most straightforward and heartfelt perspective. As a result, he became the sarcasm in everyone's eyes.

Songyun is a very dedicated person when it comes to work. She takes the direction of her role and the overall trend very seriously and discusses it with us. She has a strong logical ability. In private, she is a lively girl. In private, she can really grasp some humor points. Actually, there were many funny moments during our rehearsals. She is someone who can bring happiness to others, very good at it.

I have only read a small part of the original novel because TV dramas cannot fully capture the essence of the novel. I just roughly understand the original novel. I find it hard to imagine a character better than Han Ting. Because of Han Ting, his vision and strategy, you can analyze his words, word by word, they all make sense. His views on love are really excellent being both affectionate and romantic. The love that he envisions perhaps, will only be fully realized at the end of his life, when he looks back and reflects on his journey, with a definitive conclusion. And he actually did it.

Han Ting is one in a million. If I were a woman, I would also really like Han Ting. If you argue with HT, you always feel like it's your fault. HT and JX love can withstand the test of time. HT is willing to sacrifice his life for JX.

Q: What is the reason behind your consistent success in 'relationship sabotage' competitors?
XK: First you have to be sincere. Next, you have to have the 'protagonist's halo' (laughing as if kidding but not kidding)
Q: If you were a producer, what kind of script would make you immediately want to collaborate again wtih TSY?
XK: Enemy

Q: Are there any more CEO dramas coming up?
XK: Currently none. No more.

Q: Do you still want to film this kind of TV drama?
XK: It depends if the boss's conditions are good. I feel like changing fields again.
Q: What field do you want to shoot? Having money and then acting in an enjoyable TV drama?
XK: In the real estate field.
(yikes, does XK mean he wants to stop acting or he wants a role in real estate?)

XK: The most important thing is to do well on my own. Every TV series has its own fate.
Anxiety doesn't solve problems. It's better to focus on self improvement every day.

Thank you for the link above!!!!!

Interview with Xu Kai was interesting - he was frank and adorable at the same time.

I hope he continues acting - given the opportunity to do so.

Excellent actor - I hope he doesn't tire of it.

Again, thank you!!!