Just as the title says, does anyone else feel that the entire Son Haeyoung storyline regarding her feelings and relations as well as some other elements got sidelined?

Like the entire Ahn Woojae thing (why did he not get demoted for stealing her idea or get held accountable for the whole cheating thing?), Son Haeyoung's own professional life (seriously why does she have to remian demoted despite it being a power trip by Bok Gyuhyeon? Kim Jiuk and Bok Gyuhyeon as well the Bok Parents relationships never received spotlight. Even the sisters relationship as well as the third sister and Son Haeyoung's own complicated relationship with her mom never got the spotlight it needed.

Honestly, the Second couple received almost too good of a wrap up to the point I don't know how or where they'll take their drama story without it being repetitive. Seriously, they even re-enacted a scene from the novel, aren't they going to do that in the transmigration kdrama anyways ?

Edit: Sorry for being too riled up, we rarely get FLs like Son Haeyoung and I was really hoping for a good focus on her for this drama. 

I feel the same way! I like the second leads but so much of the final episodes were about them. That seems bad in two ways. 1. We didn't get to see proper resolution of the main leads and 2. what is the spin-off going to look like if they gave them so much story in this drama? Super disappointing. 

THIS!! I haven't even finished watching the last episode. Still, I'm annoyed that she was portrayed as this selfish person for the whole drama or like she was irrational for feeling resentment towards her mum when she had every right. What annoys me is that her resolution (from what I've seen so far) is that she has to trust that her mum valued her while she was alive. And the only way to do this is by receiving secondhand information from everybody else. She still blamed herself for leaving home and her mum's dementia. She was lied to and used for the whole thing and yes she fell in love but what about her closure with her mum?

Her mum never recognised her again and died and she has to hold onto a video of her cradling a teddy while calling her name. I know this sounds harsh but this isn't enough after what she went through. Also, Woojae was a loser who still 'liked' her and they just ditched that as the show went on. Then there was the other sister storyline with the baby which just ended up wasting screen time. I liked Ja Yeon and her story because it was complicated and interesting but I am curious to see how they do the spinoff. 

Hae Yeong's solutions to her problems were just her having to get over the issues in the first place and be okay with them to move forward. And she had to just believe that everything was cool. :/ 

Anyway, this show was fun at parts but a part of me thinks that if the screen time was redistributed we would have gotten much better.*

*My observations after watching 11 episodes and 20 mins of ep 12.

RANT OVER :)