my favorite drama because of maturity of topic.  I have read many comments about fault and infidelity and wanted to add the following:   What If:?    ----  Wei Wei had never met Kehuan  what would her life be like in 2 or 3 or even  years.  Can we all agree - frustrated and miserable.  Then What If? -----  Kehuan had never met Wei Wei - His life -- living with an immature, dependent manipulative grown child;  Her Fiancee - okay the man with a "plan"  - yeah one sided plan A, B, C, D, E and so on an so on to suit his tastes and desires - eventually plan will become infidelity when unhappy.  I really appreciate the writers attempt to make the viewers think beyond "initial commitments" to delve into what is the substance of a relationship that has "staying power and happiness for the parties".   We don't know the outcomes so that is why it is so addictive. Can't wait for next week and the eventual conclusion.    Do you really believe in either of these as reasons to judge their actions.

I feel like the problem isn't about changing partners when the original one isn't suitable, it's about not breaking up first before pursuing another person. If they both think their initial commitments are unhealthy and will not work out, choosing a better person is completely fine. The issue simply is to not two-time in relationships because it will bring unnecessary hurt to several parties and also cause frustration to the self. Anyhow, it feels like Wei Wei is being indecisive and in denial to her own feelings, she wants to stay faithful to her current partner, but the more she tries to resist, the more she is pushing herself towards infidelity which is kind of ironic.

Finally able to watch ep 11 with all subs.  I partially agree with your prospective.  It is definitely a problem with a second suitor shows up (especially when you are committed),   After re-watching episode 1  - I realize Kehuan was an unwanted "add on" to WeiWei 's life.  Loyalty and devotion seem to be her chosen course - like eating plain bread everyday without adding even butter.   You get used to it and it is safe.  Along comes a relentless suitor who is not giving up and constantly bringing  a different perspective to your plain bread daily.  It is hard to "settle" when there are options presented.  The enlightenment in episode 11 truly helped her have a way to retreat from the prior commitments of loyalty and devotion   I don't see fault or infidelity - unless it is infidlelity  because of lustful thoughts.    The conclusion I perceived was "she didn't know the true D.H.) only his overbearing shadow.    Other people may get hurt along the way but self interest must rule when the final outcome is marriage - which I believe should be "forever and faithful".  It is better to get rid of all doubts before permanent commitments.  Old wounds will heal and old lovers will be insignificant once you find the right person.   

This story is infidelity. The main leads are practical stuck in a relationship that are already broken but they have no guts to go out. Both are main leads are in love with each other it was obvious. They are both happy when they are together or when they see each other but when they with their partners that are trying to fake it. 

Obviously, the guy chased the girl because he knows that she is his happiness. She was also the reason why the had a guts to get out of the broken relationship. 

As for the girl, she is inlove with the guy but can’t admit that to herself because she is in a relationship and getting married. 

Along the way, they probably has faults too but you cannot blame your infidelity because your partner is lacking something. You should be upfront to your partner first and settle things before trying on entering a new relationship with someone else.