Mine favourite scene has to be when Teh isolated and excluded Oh from his friends group. Then he drives on his motorbike to try and get some Phone Battery to message him, but instead he goes on the boat and rides it with Oh whilst both are still not talking to one another. It's so subtle, how much we can hurt someone, but we still deeply love them and just want to be near them, even though we wreck the relationship/friendship, just because we can't express it in any other way. Plus the song is very stunning. 

A quote: When Teh tells Oh that he would prefer to be friends and continue with things just the way they are. 

I love this because he is being realistic about himself and is trying to finally communicate how he feels. In other words it means that he needs some time to understand everything that is happening. I also relate to it, cause I always try to be friends with a love interest before setting in a relationship, just to make sure I trust that person and to give me some time to think about how I truly feel. 

I have from each phase of their relationship

Best friends: the scene at the school play where teh is behind the curtain and his movements matched oh's

Rivals: when teh confront oh about the latter's grades and then teh's regretted face when he saw oh's sad one.

idk how to call it exactly its after they made up: when they had the*sexual* scene at teh's home. I've seen a *sexual* scene portrayed like that.

favorite quote would have to be

-Ke Yi Ma

-Ke Yi

Amazing perspective, also the quotes are so meaningful. Do you know what they mean?

Oh, there are so many..

Favorite scenes:

when as kids they are on the beach, Oh acts like sniffing a bad smell and Teh scratching his back. 

Boat scene where Teh says "Don't give my time to someone else" and then gets surprised how much he likes the smell of coconut oil from Oh's hair.

The hammock and hibiscus scene

The embrace behind the staircase

Oh trying the bra.

Favorite quotes:

Teh: "Don't give my time to someone else".

Oh: "I think you know. You really don't? But I think you do. Or you really don't? But I think you do."

....Teh: "I just know that I want to be close to you. And I don't want you o be close to anyone else."

Teh: Do you wanna go somewhere

Oh: Wherever, as long as you are with me

And many more

Aw man so cute! Thanks for sharing! I love your scenes that you chose, and your quotes are really meaningful too. Enjoy the last episode on Thursday!

the best scene is Bas driving OhAew to Teh's house in the last episode. I always love those heroic characters who love the other so much that they will let them go

My real-life experiences influenced my favourite scenes in the series. 

First is the night-time stroll around Phuket in EP2 using the bike. Their topic there was hilarious and they were just being themselves. It showcases the beauty of nightlife in Phuket and it triggers me all the time because I have a certain memory like that.

The next one is the sunset scene on EP3. Watching the documentaries, I saw how difficult it is to shoot and it immediately became one of my favourites. The dialogue, the ambience, the mood, the light, everything was just perfect. I actually copied the dialogue in that scene HSAHSHA.

Lastly, one of my favourites is also during EP5. Teh's confession to Tarn and Bas&Oh's break-up. It really hits home how to let go of someone you truly love because you know it's gonna make them happier. It was painful but it was included in my favourites because I relate to it a lot. 

I love the hammock scene where Oh confesses. Also, the scene at Teh's home where they talk about male protagonist and Oh asks if it would be okay, if there are two male protagonists. And I love the scene between Bas and Oh in front of Teh's house in ep 5. I just love Bas overall, haha, he's the MVP of ITSAY for me.

amen. Bas and Tarn for MVP 

there's so many but the first thing came to my mine is the same one that Mikey wrote Post #1. LOL i super love that sequence up to the last part of smelling the hair with coconut scent.

I honestly have so many favourite scenes but here are my top 3 that stand out the most.

#1: The hammock scene in episode 3. (And the moments leading up to it.)

I loved every part of this scene. The lighting especially. Also the mood.

Quote: Since when did you feel... 

I don't know. And you? Since when?

I don't know. I just know want to be close to you. And I don't want you to be close to anyone else. That's all.

Okay. But I think you're jealous.

#2: The scene on the boat in episode 2.

Particularity the moment where they're play fighting and Teh asks about Oh-aew's hair smelling good, despite hating coconut.

Quote: If there's something wrong, you can tell me. Don't just stay quiet and leave me hanging. If you're not okay with something,  like or dislike something, you can tell me frankly. I won't call you stupid. But if you really don't want to tell me, it's alright. I'll try to be more observant. And keep asking if you're alright. Is that okay?

Mmm. You too. Tell me everything. About your study or not, I can always listen. I know you're about to be in a relationship, I get it.  But don't give my time to others.

You too. Don't give mine to others.

#3:  The scene on Promthep Cape in episode 3.

This scene was so beautiful, the lighting and atmosphere was amazing and you could feel the tension between Oh-aew and Teh.

Quote: If heaven destined us to meet, why would it divide us apart.

Honourable mentions

#1: The scene on the beach in episode 3 after they get home from Oh-aew's resort.

This scene lives rent free in my mind. It's beautiful and the tension between the two leads... You can really feel it. There's just something about The being so restless and Oh-aew knowing exactly where he would be. The part where Teh just falls into his arms... ahh I love it.  It also just show's how understanding and patient Oh-aew is with The.

Quote: Why do you have to think about it that much? Just let it go. Do whatever you feel like... There's no need for an answer if there is no answer.

#2: The scene at Oh-aew's house in episode 4 after Teh delivers the revision guide he made him.

There was little to no words in this scene and you still felt absolutely everything. The tension is this scene is unmatched. The two of them almost kissing 3 times and then the hug under the stairs was beautiful. It felt so intimate.

#3: The scene on Promthep Cape in episode 5.

The was honestly the most perfect ending scene it made me so emotional.

Quote: Right now, I don't care about anything. Becoming friends with you once again, I can do that. Or even becoming a rival, I can do that too. Or even you liking me or hating me, I can take it all. You can be whatever you want to be. It's not important to me anymore. But can I ask you for one thing? Do not disappear like that again, please?

If I can be anything, Can I be your boyfriend? I won't disappear ever again.

The part after Teh says that and all Oh-aew can do is fall into his arms, I cried so much.

@Mori!

yes! i love that scene so much! it maybe the most tasteful confession scene i’ve ever watched not only in a BL series but in any drama! 

not exactly a favourite scene but a very short, fleeting scene where i went :O and thought that the director is a total genius: 

https://imgur.com/a/i8A3SgK

in ep 3 when teh and oh aew did a practice run to promthep cape and oh aew sat down on the roadside to take a rest and teh sat opposite him, oh aew was sitting in the brightly lit half of the shot, and teh was sitting in the other half which was in the shade, in the dark. that was, to me, a visual representation of teh and oh aew's stances in their relationship, and towards their own sexual identity. oh aew wishes to define their relationship as 'lovers' instead of just 'friends', he wants to bring their relationship literally 'to light', whereas teh wishes them to not do anything about their relationship, and continue to be in the gray area of 'more-than-friends' but not 'lovers'. he wants to keep the relationship in the dark, as a secret between the both of them. also, between the both of them, oh aew is not afraid to express his love towards teh and he's aware of and acknowledges his sexual orientation. however, teh is still confused about his sexual orientation (hence, in the dark), as he hasn't come to terms with his feelings towards oh aew yet. 

i don't really know how to express this in words, but when i watched this scene it left such a lasting impression and i suddenly sort of had an epiphany and realized the meaning of why this scene was framed this particular way :")

i couldn't help but wonder if it was indeed intentional to frame the scene that way, but if it was, all i can do is give the director a standing ovation because that was a genius move. 

@ bleh, amazing perspective. I don't think it was unintentional. I have seen similar use of lighting in other places but hadn't noticed this one. This fits the situation exactly. Watching this drama is like peeling an onion. Every little thing has been taken care of to create this amazing effect. 

Watching it also looks like Oh is bathed in light, while the darkness of Teh is too pronounced. Its like shows the suffering of Teh due to his inner confusion and also the freedom from suffering of Oh's part from accepting his feelings. What an amazing scene.