So I'm rewatching the show with my best friend and we didn't quite get the scene where they are at Teh's house watching his favorite show and they starts "groping" each other's thighs.

Since the show is full of metaphors and symbols I was wondering if their touching each other's thighs was an allusion to a more sexually involved touch (like jerking each other off through their pants) and for some reason the show couldn't make it more explicit (cause of family friendly audience I guess) or if it's just a "thing" people do(?)

Somebody explain please cause it's been bothering me for a while😂🌺

Oh said to Teh that he was sore after the long walk, so Oh took the initiative to start 'massaging' his thigh.  Although not a direct  innuendo, the thigh (particular the inner thigh), is known to be a sensitive area so i think they were aiming at viewers to think it was sexual. Teh did it back as he is more aware of his feelings so wants to be more intimate but still a bit scared (as is evident in the bedroom scene a bit later).

That's the only reason i can think for that scene. Basically a scene full of skinship

I don't think there was any real metaphor behind it. Both of them had already confessed they were virgins earlier in the series and they obviously lacked any sexual experience with the same gender. Also, not knowing where the other stands on the relationship, I'm sure it was just a scene filled with curiosity and intimacy

Yes, I think it was just a way for them to touch and be more intimate without having to be sexual. They are just exploring their comfort with each other and need to take baby steps. Notice also, that they try not to look at each other during this moment. It's painfully tender.

Having been a teenage boy, I know their hormones would have kicked in and they would have become easily aroused (even if they were trying NOT to). I wish we had seen that moment where they try to hide their excitement, or shift uncomfortably as they rearrange themselves so as not to be caught, maybe pull their hands away so it didn't go any further... but it was still a beautiful moment.

OMG - GUYS the THIGHS touching is for when Oh-aew liked BAS in I told Sunset about You - Teh told Oh-aew that if he touched his thigh with his leg and Bas didn't move away then that means Bas liked him back. Of course Teh then starts to like Oh-aew and Bas also liked him. Theres like 30 minutes of an episode in ITSAY about it.