Up to this 10/20 episodes, I feel a bit disappoint   when seeing  Chung Jong Beom seems replacing the bitterness life of Chung Ji Cul even worst for he accused did several killing.. 

The idea of Born Again or Reincarnation is The Soul would give a Better life, a happy life the he or she wishes for.. 

Firda Badrie:

Up to this 10/20 episodes, I feel a bit disappoint   when seeing  Chung Jong Beom seems replacing the bitterness life of Chung Ji Cul even worst for he accused did several killing.. 

The idea of Born Again or Reincarnation is The Soul would give a Better life, a happy life the he or she wishes for.. 

I think this will end with JB declared innocent for all the crimes (past and present) and he'd go off to somewhere to get treated (he has to).
SH and SB are going to have their wedding in the very place they were supposed to marry in their previous lives. I can't see any other ending than this because anything else will kill the concept of Born Again.

I honestly don't know what the point of this drama is anymore. I thought it's about "writing past wrongs", but it's not really? With JC we had a glimpse of how terrifying his surroundings was and what affect it had in him, but with JB everything he does gets explained either like "he's a psychopath" or "oh it's a misunderstanding".  If I could understand JC's motives, JB is like a caricature of a label. 

I have no idea how they are gonna make a redemption arc for him. So far I just don't see it. Even if in this life he didn't actually kill anyone (unlike his previous one), he still attempted at least three murders, withheld information about a killer (which is a crime by itself), and then stalked and sexually assaulted his professor. So at this point I don't see any redeeming qualities in him. 

If this drama try to convey the message for “Once, you’re black, you always be regardless”.. that would be interesting anymore..  am not a fan of the story on labelling person,..  but let see how it goes,..  wish seeing something new rather than another Wuthering Heights,..

I think the curse HE has planted to GJC might have played something here, so he might have to suffered the same lifecycled fate everytime he lived unless he redeem himself in this lifetime, just by then he'll be reborn as a clean/ pure/ new soul to lived his own life & not GJC's

The curse? Wait, HE was a witch? For real?

Lol, no no no, I mean, the words that he said to GJC after he killed HB in the snow scene, Ha Eun sort of cursed GJC that she takes back everything what she said to him before (that even if you've suffered in this lifetime, you'll be reborn & start a new) & said that he'll never be reborn, sort of that.

Since he was guilty (killing HB) he may need to redeem himself in this lifetime or until HE/SB take back her curse for him to have a better fate. 

I mean, it sounds ridiculous... so I'm not gonna be surprised if that happens :D