I'm not talking about Pope's looks. I'm on ep3 and I really don't like the ML. He never gives her a chance, though the spell didn't kill her and she is a lively, nice girl. He's a drunkard, and I'm really against anyone marrying a drunkard. He probably visits the brothels on that river on a regular too. Plus he's in love with another girl. I just can't like him and I want to give up because in every scene with them, I keep hoping she doesn't end up with him.

At ep 4, He's still in love with Chanwaad, making googly eyes at her in front of his fiance and everyone. Yet! YET! When she stares at Reung too long, he gets angry and possessive. I really don't like the ML. Every time he comes on screen, I tell myself "I don't like this guy but the story within history is so good and Bella is awesome. I like other characters and the actor, just not him for her."

Damn, he flirts with the other girl in public, in front of both their families, and everyone takes it as a norm. At the same event, FL has a joke with Reung and everyone is angry and scandalized! WTFFF

Ep7 and I still don't like ML's mama boy, you're a woman so stay in your place, attitude.

SSKF:

At ep 4, He's still in love with Chanwaad, making googly eyes at her in front of his fiance and everyone. Yet! YET! When she stares at Reung too long, he gets angry and possessive. I really don't like the ML. Every time he comes on screen, I tell myself "I don't like this guy but the story within history is so good and Bella is awesome. I like other characters and the actor, just not him for her."

Damn, he flirts with the other girl in public, in front of both their families, and everyone takes it as a norm. At the same event, FL has a joke with Reung and everyone is angry and scandalized! WTFFF

Ep7 and I still don't like ML's mama boy, you're a woman so stay in your place, attitude.

Did your feelings change about ML and his mom? Lol mine did. I hated her ass and couldn't stand him. But as it was revealed how karakade then i understood. On ep 14.

kdramaddict1:

Did your feelings change about ML and his mom? Lol mine did. I hated her ass and couldn't stand him. But as it was revealed how karakade then i understood. On ep 14.

It sort of did. More so the mama than the ML. It took me until 13 to really start liking him, and then it was over. So not really?