Conservative_Torch:

She might just say the real owner is MuDeoki if they try to kill her

maybe but I think So Yi is a good friend, may just have been sacrificed for protecting Mu Deok

Kathryn_51:

I originally thought it might be Do-Hwa and that  he had tried to bring her back to life.  But so many people saw Jo Choong, that I'm sure they are correct and it makes more sense with the timeline (which saw Jang Kang present when Park Jin killed  Naksu's father).  

Yeah, I assumed Dohwa passed away after giving birth. The soul shifter was a man and there was a blood stain on his clothes.

Some of my thoughts.

1. MuDeok is the Jin family's eldest daughter

2. And Jin Mu will definitely use MuDeok's friend to deceive his half sister.

3. Still not sure how Naksu is able to survive in MuDeok's body without going wild. The split  soul theory still doesn't have enough proof.

4. Masters Lee's tea doesn't seems to have the so called effects I guess. (・o・)

Kim Hee Soo:

haha yeah we can trust Jin Mu with some explanation and yes he does have some 8 ice stones with him, doesn't he (thanks to the eunuch who handed that in the box to him in the secret room in Cheongbogwan)?  

Those weren't ice stones, they were soul ejector orbs. 

Ahmad_Gin:

after the controversy of season 2 i hv a theory of the end of part 1...

mudeok aka buyeon will sacrifice herself for whatever reason and use the ice stone to bringback naksu dead body, throwback naksu soul to it...

so in season 2 real mudeok is no more, but the story between jang uk and naksu the assassin still continue to conflict

I think the part 2 is a prequel for the current events. It might show what happened before all of this.

Conservative_Torch:

Some of my thoughts.

1. MuDeok is the Jin family's eldest daughter

2. And Jin Mu will definitely use MuDeok's friend to deceive his half sister.

3. Still not sure how Naksu is able to survive in MuDeok's body without going wild. The split  soul theory still doesn't have enough proof.

4. Masters Lee's tea doesn't seems to have the so called effects I guess. (・o・)

Hahha that last point..he said he hasnt been drinking it for awhile! That's why he is falling for Maidservant Kim hahha..this is a storyline that I didn't expect. A love triangle between Maidservant Kim, Master Lee and Park Jin hahah

jxxwxxstan:

Those weren't ice stones, they were soul ejector orbs. 

ok that makes more sense because he's been trying to get the ice stone from Yeo Been from that girl was a kid (see the part where they were in that raft and she was holding the stone?)

Thanks for the clarification!

I want to see how Jin Ho-gyeong will react when she see her daughter can see now.

She might be suspicious but cos MD can open Jinyowon she will not mind.

Kim Hee Soo:

ok that makes more sense because he's been trying to get the ice stone from Yeo Been from that girl was a kid (see the part where they were in that raft and she was holding the stone?)

Thanks for the clarification!

Yes, something happened when Buyeon resisted handing him the stone. It was kind of a storm? tornado?
Maybe the ice stone split in two? I don't know. But it shows Jin Mu "holding" the stone while Buyeon is drowning (a very interesting take since BY is blind). 

Maybe, Bu-Yeon doesn't has ice stone but her divine power allows her to pull souls and energy around her. That's how she was able to maintain 2 souls in one body and able to pull Uk's soul.

Even two leaders couldn't destroy or cut it in half so the queen might have full ice stone.

Ahead:

Maybe, Bu-Yeon doesn't has ice stone but her divine power allows her to pull souls and energy around her. That's how she was able to maintain 2 souls in one body and able to pull Uk's soul.

Even two leaders couldn't destroy or cut it in half so the queen might have full ice stone.

But the relics won't lie, right? They literally freaked out when they said she was back, the ice stone was back.

Kathryn_51:
It's just a guess.  There are a few scenes still left from the original 6 minute preview trailer - one of them is with Cho-yeon and Mudeok eating a meal together - I have been looking forward to that and perhaps it takes place at Jinyowan

Ehhh!! Can you send the link?

"But the relics won't lie, right? They literally freaked out when they said she was back, the ice stone was back."

Oh yes. I forgot. Thanks. ?

So the theory of Jin daughter after watching ep9 be like this:

Jin daughter was born blind and could see things which others could not maybe special ability! Some scenes showed how close Jin mom was closest to her daughter Buyeon. How hard it's been on her after losing her favourite child. Jin Mu once took Buyeon near the lake and she unsealed the ice stone, but JinMu pushed Buyeon into the Lake and claimed the daughter went missing.
When Naksu was performing alchemy of souls, Buyeon's body was nearby which was special and that's why Naksu's soul was shifted into hers. Mudeok is the real blind daughter of the Jin family. Currently Buyeon's soul is trapped or maybe unable to move out of Mudoek's body which is why Naksu can see her in the different realm. Mudoek could unlock the Jinyowon relics room without actually doing any spell but just touching it like it shows Buyeon's body has special powers. Some random blind girl who was brought in by Father Jin, who tried to open relics room wasn't possible. This confirms Mudeok could easily open it coz it was Buyeon's body.
The relics also said "hey look it's the blind girl" they could easily recognise Buyeon too.
Mother Jin plans to join hands with Jin Mu to find her missing daughter without being aware what he did to Buyeon? ?? Mudoek, Naksu and Buyeon have a sad past...commom thing is they were all powerful and special!

Vniverse:
. Currently Buyeon's soul is trapped or maybe unable to move out of Mudoek's body which is why Naksu can see her in the different realm.

I think she can take control over the body whenever she wants to, she just doesn't do so. We can see her taking control over the body in ep 5(?) when Master Lee and Jang Uk were fighting. I wonder why she doesn't go back to the Jin Family when she arrived in Daeho in the first place or up until now (ep 1 when she was walking around, or maybe that was when she was walking back to the Jin Family's mansion, but got herself involved in Naksu's soul shifting) Even when she WAS in the Jin Family's mansion, she didn't come out to say anything to her mother. Does she have an altered motive? But So-Yi said she was foolishly kind. ugh!!! what is true, and what is not!?!?!