Hi MyDramaList community,I recently watched "Once We Get Married" and absolutely loved it! The storyline, the character development, and especially the romantic-comedy elements really captivated me. I'm looking for similar shows that have a fun, romantic, and sweet vibe.I'm particularly interested in dramas with the following features:Romantic comedy: Dramas with light-hearted and funny moments.Good character development: Shows where the characters evolve over time.Happy ending: Series that don’t lean heavily into drama and have a satisfying conclusion.Modern setting: Stories set in the present day rather than in a historical context.If you enjoyed "Once We Get Married," which other dramas would you recommend? I’m eager to hear your suggestions! Thanks in advance! ?

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Once We Get Married will always be a fav of mine. Some you might enjoy based on that are..

• The Love You Give Me- This one has the same FL and ML as "Once We Get Married" so it might be worth a try if you liked the two of them together.
  • Unforgettable Love- This is another contractual relationship type of thing. The ML falls first, and plus... there's a cute kid who loves the FL. 
  • Something about 1%- Another contractual relationship/enemies to lovers that turns into a real romance. It's funny and gives me the same feels as OWGM.
  • Put Your Head on My Shoulder- Here is one where the leads have to end up living together in this contract. I find it so funny and heartwarming. There is also a Thai version, Put Your Head on My Shoulder (Thai) which I also love. It's the same storyline, just a Thai remake. So if you're up for that, give it a go!
  • What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?-  Such a good rom-com this one is. The ML is also CEO and he falls so fast and hard for the FL. 
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon- This one's a crowd favorite. It's got a cocky CEO who's totally in love with the FL. It's such a good rom-com that'll make you laugh the whole day. So I recommend. 
  • Girlfriend- Another CEO/ Contract drama where the FL ends up living with the ML in a contract. I found this one funny and adorable. 
  • Business Proposal- Another Contract Relationship drama
  • Perfect and Casual- This one gives me similar vibes to "OWGM" This is also another contract drama
  • My Little Happiness- This one also gives me similar vibes to "OWGM"

If you're up for a historical one I'd recommend is

The Romance of Hua Rong- It's a hilarious rom-com, with a ML who's totally whipped for the FL. So if you ever one day want to try one out, I'd recommend this one, based of your liking of "Once We Get Married."

Happy Ending guaranteed for all these dramas!

Thank you.I love your suggestions, I will try them .

Thanks for the suggestions.