Hello, is the flute music available thag rong hao always plays. I love it but cant seem to find it anywhere. Thank you 

OST World:

instrumental for the  OST are available, but not sure for the BGM

Where can I find It? I mean instrumental osts.

CrazyDramaAddict:

Hello, is the flute music available thag rong hao always plays. I love it but cant seem to find it anywhere. Thank you 

Same here I need that too 

OST World:

instrumental for the  OST are available, but not sure for the BGM

Are they available online only for showcase or can be downloaded /purchased online? 

I skimmed through that playlist and I couldn't find the song /melody that's similar to Ever Night.  (Roc Chen Determined) 

Mary:

Where can I find It? I mean instrumental osts.

You can find it on QQ music. But this app requires a vpn if you are not in China, so you can download "speedCN" After that, search for “苍兰诀原声带” copy and paste from here if you can't type this out. The instrumental osts are number 6-10

ayume:

Are they available online only for showcase or can be downloaded /purchased online? 

use youtube to download , i guess? 

OST World:

You can find it on QQ music. But this app requires a vpn if you are not in China, so you can download "speedCN" After that, search for “苍兰诀原声带” copy and paste from here if you can't type this out. The instrumental osts are number 6-10

Thanks a lot.

Mary:

Thanks a lot.

Np~

hey! do you know where I might find the widow's song from ep26? the one that was played near the tree...... it's quite beautiful but i can't find it :c

medoc:

hey! do you know where I might find the widow's song from ep26? the one that was played near the tree...... it's quite beautiful but i can't find it :c

Hey, I heard lots of people asking for it, but I'm not sure if it's released or not

Will the soundtrack for this release on Spotify or another platform anytime soon? I could only find 1 song from the soundtrack on Spotify...

K13:

Will the soundtrack for this release on Spotify or another platform anytime soon? I could only find 1 song from the soundtrack on Spotify...

Hmm no idea sorry?

No problem, guess I will have to wait and keep checking ?