Kim Woo Hyuk (Ma Ri's Partner) looks suspicious. He keeps on suggesting Yoo Ryung (YR), not to enter the tunnel, and that too avoiding the other detectives.  He might not be the killer - spasms.....but he definitely seems suspicious. Plus another character who might be linked to the ghost is the hospital caretaker.....she was s**t scared when she saw the video on phone (ep 5)

I hope it’s someone whom we can’t predict, or better yet..we get a plot twist :D

I don't know how, but I think the ghost is Yoo Ryung's sister, or someone she knew. Because the ghost made a move with his shoulder like her sister. And why especially they can't find her sister?! She may be became a partner.

I also think it will be someone who will surprise us.

I believe it's Moon's twin sister!!!!

i think the ghost have an assistant and shes yoo Ryung sister 

LakshP:

Kim Woo Hyuk (Ma Ri's Partner) looks suspicious. He keeps on suggesting Yoo Ryung (YR), not to enter the tunnel, and that too avoiding the other detectives.  He might not be the killer - spasms.....but he definitely seems suspicious. Plus another character who might be linked to the ghost is the hospital caretaker.....she was s**t scared when she saw the video on phone (ep 5)

yes he's very suspicious 

i think the caretaker is the ghost mom 

Muna93:

yes he's very suspicious 

i think the caretaker is the ghost mom 

LakshP:

But in the last Ep the ghost appears to kill the girl "who lost her bag" and the 4 characters were together in the station!!

Mar Exo-L:

But in the last Ep the ghost appears to kill the girl "who lost her bag" and the 4 characters were together in the station!!

Yeah woo yuk keeps giving me vibes... probably being paranoid. Dunno, like Mar Exo-L mentioned, he was there. Do you think they'll try to have a twist and make it someone we know?

Imagine how big the plot twist would be if the male lead is actually the subway ghost..

I think it's the caretaker's son who is the killer

Frost:

Imagine how big the plot twist would be if the male lead is actually the subway ghost..

Oh my God, I'm-

I don't know why I'm laughing omg :)))

Paula:

Oh my God, I'm-

Dammit, what a shame, we're gonna have to go with the cute detective then... I'm down for that, damn my SLS.

Paula:

Oh my God, I'm-

I’m glad it made you laugh ◕‿◕

I know my theory sounds far-fetched, but it was worth a try lol.

About 47:37 on episode 9, did you also notice the hair coming out of the hood?

biased:

About 47:37 on episode 9, did you also notice the hair coming out of the hood?

Do you mean female? Great observation........