CloudA:

The rest properties are not important, eg, the mansion and all the decorations, furnitures in it. Yes, the parents are safe in the end. 

That's a relief to hear. Thank you! 

Madoncdramas:

brilliant as usual @Cloud A.  Thanks a bunch

My pleasure! :D

Verse:

That's a relief to hear. Thank you! 

Welcome! :D The drama should be a happy ending like New Life Begins, coz of Bai Jing Ting haha...

Luo Zi Shang- what is his real identity?  He seems to hate the Gu family so much.  Is he an illegitimate son of the Gu family?  Gu the Elder seems to know the Luo family when Jiu Shi mentioned about this bad character.

I actually like LZS's scenes in this series.  

Mickey He is in the series as a supporting actor playing the character, Jiang He, who is the uncle of Gu Jiu Shi.

I wonder if the scene with them in the desert is related to them fleeing from Yangzhou?

Lunkera:

I wonder if the scene with them in the desert is related to them fleeing from Yangzhou?

Yes. Yangzhou to Youzhou is a long journey. Youzhou is on the northern border with dry weather.

CloudA:

Yes. Yangzhou to Youzhou is a long journey. Youzhou is on the northern border with dry weather.

Okay, thank you very much.

mparthur:

Luo Zi Shang- what is his real identity?  He seems to hate the Gu family so much.  Is he an illegitimate son of the Gu family?  Gu the Elder seems to know the Luo family when Jiu Shi mentioned about this bad character.

I actually like LZS's scenes in this series.  

Mickey He is in the series as a supporting actor playing the character, Jiang He, who is the uncle of Gu Jiu Shi.

I have updated the post. Please check.

CloudA:

Thanks. Got confused with Zi Shang at the end. Did he find out while killing Jiang He or ML father?

Lunkera:

Thanks. Got confused with Zi Shang at the end. Did he find out while killing Jiang He or ML father?

Jiang He.

CloudA:

Jiang He.

Thank you very much for the spoilers!!!

CloudA:

so will they be separated from the rest of their family and why? is it a plot by luozishang?

CloudA:

Thank you!  

Thank you so much for the clarification Luo Zi Shang.  I was so curious as to why ML's father always looks sort of apprehensive concerning LZS and again when ML mentioned Yuru and her mother going to visit their old home.  It makes so much sense now.  With all your clarifications, I can see this will be an amazing story and I am excited to continue it and see how the drama adapts from the novel (or from the info you have posted).  

So YR going to help GJS escape occurs in what chapter of the novel? Do you remember?