Hey everyone! I've been looking through the internet recently, and I honestly couldn't find any English translations of the novel that's *not machine translated*, so I decided to write my own. I'm not the best at Chinese, but I will try my very best to upload translations as fast as possible!

The link is right here: https://rosieopolis.com/novel-translations/agarwood-like-crumbs/

omg thank you so much for translating the novel! <33 

Thank u so much u are a life saver ! !

pinkbananaz:

Hey everyone! I've been looking through the internet recently, and I honestly couldn't find any English translations of the novel that's *not machine translated*, so I decided to write my own. I'm not the best at Chinese, but I will try my very best to upload translations as fast as possible!

The link is right here: https://rosieopolis.wordpress.com/novel-translations/chen-xiang-ru-xie/

Hi, I read your 2 chapter translations so far. Thanks, the story is interesting so far! Do you plan to continue translating? or do you know another website that has all the chapters already translated? Thanks!

I do plan on translating, I just took a short break because of school, and Chapter 3 is going to come on Sunday! And no, I do not know of another website that has all the chapters translated, but I can search for one. 

pinkbananaz:

I do plan on translating, I just took a short break because of school, and Chapter 3 is going to come on Sunday! And no, I do not know of another website that has all the chapters translated, but I can search for one. 

Wow thank you for your hard work! :) It's been so many years since I went to school. Study well and enjoy this precious time!

Mir:

Wow thank you for your hard work! :) It's been so many years since I went to school. Study well and enjoy this precious time!

You're welcome!

tysm for translating!!!

the story is completely different from the drama, I'm really surprised. 

Really excited to read your translation!! Thank you <3

Thank you so much! I'm about to finish the drama, will start reading after that.

Haawhat is this ending!!!!!!! and the whole story is soooo different