The Divine Realm

The God Realm

The Demon Realm

The Mortal Realm

The Hades Realm

The Spirit Realm

Now after the war the are 3 realms:

The Heavenly Realm - The combination of the Divine and God Realms

The Mortal Realm - Combined with the Mortal Realm and the Spirit Realm.

The Demon Realm

As for the Hades Realm, they were completely destroyed so there is nothing left.

tysm for the explanation.
what's the difference between those six realms may i ask if u dont mind?

BlackStacy:

tysm for the explanation.
what's the difference between those six realms may i ask if u dont mind?

They haven't actually given us that much explanation of the realms such as the Hades and Spirit but we can kinda say that the Hades, Spirit and Demon are in the same category same as the Divine and God are whereas the Mortal is by itself.

✧*。I have made this post to share what I know and also for my own peace of mind and understanding. Thank you and have fun reading! ( ◜‿◝ )✧*。

Legend:

♢ Clans

∆ Divine Realm 
∆  God Realm
∆  Demon Realm
∆ Mortal Realm
∆  Hades/Underworld Realm 
∆  Spirit Realm

• Go or Wei Qi 围棋 means “encircling game.” It‘s a strategy board game between two players, one of which must surround more territory on the board than the other. 
  • Lands - Blue
  • Inhabitants - Orange

"The Nine Heavens"

+ THE  WAR OF GENESIS
During the dawn of Civilizations, using the divine artifact, Wu Shuang Mirror, the Asura Clan  broke the barrier between the ∆ Divine and ∆ Demon Realm and launched a full-scale War. The 6 Greater Gods saved the living beings, split the Four Seas , formed the Six Realms and introduced peace to the world. (Ep 2)

THE 6 GREATER GODS that rules the Nine Heavens:

~The Supreme Majesty

~The 4 Sovereign Lords

~Demon King

∆ The Divine Realm

~ Inhabitants:

✓ the Supreme Majesty (Lives in YuQing Palace)

✓ and, the 4 Sovereign Lords: 

• Sovereign Lord Qingli of East Land, Ying Yuan (Lives in YanXu Heavenly Palace)

- The Mysterious Snail Girl, A Vile Person and a Tortoise-Flipping Man 

- A Wei Qi genius and is the Author of Qingli Knack/ " The Art Of War"  

Secret Identity: Offspring of the Head of the Asura Clan and an Unknown Immortal

- He also desperately longs for the Peace in all the Six Realms. 

• Sovereign Lord Greater God Purple Star, Zhao Sheng 

• Sovereign Lord  of Pleasure and Virtue, Wan Yue

• Sovereign Lord/ Primordial Heavenly Emperor, Chao Sheng

✓ And Other High-Ranking Superior Gods:

• Star Deity Jidu, Huan Qin - A benevolent and calm close friend of Ying Yuan. He was tasked to patrol the Demon Realm.

• Celestial Deity, Bei Ming ( Keeper of Heavenly Beasts and Lives in Xuanxin Cliff

- Loves Wei Qi and so he's always given Sovereign Lord Ying Yuan Wei Qi Puzzles only until Yang Dan was transferred.

• Immortal Envoy Tao Ziqi- A Superior Deity incharge with the dealings w/ the Demon Realm. She's also familiar /w the Demon Clan's Codes (Probably in love with the Demon King, Xuan Xiang)

Lands/Palaces:

- Contains 36 Palaces

• Heavenly Gallows - A place where punishments of Thunder Strokes are granted to sinners, traitors, and violator of abstinence. 

• The Jade Pool - Venue for Festivities and Gatherings; Once the Home of Yan Dan and ZhiXi.

• The Heavenly Corner - Venue for the Star-Catching Ceremony/Ascension Ceremony where Divine Blessings produced by the Giant "Kun" is granted to Immortals

• ??? - Home of the Giant Kun that produces Blessings/ Bluelue Starry Powders

• The Sacred Temple - Backbone of the Jade Pool that connects the Divine Realm and Mortal Realm and-

• The Huge Pillar - holds the sacred temple

• Heaven-Demon Barrier - formed by the Primordial Lord Ran Qing's Primordial Spirit tens of thousands years ago (Weakest Point: Northern Area of the Divine Realm)

• Magic Pavillion- Manages Magical Artifacts and the Star Catching Ceremony

• Nantian Gate - Main Entrance/Exit Place of the Divine Realm

• Pi Xiang Hall - an abandoned theater.

• TianJi Pavillion - contains defense maps and is where military affairs takes place.

∆ The God Realm

I think it was not mentioned a lot in the drama. 

But I think as opposed to the Greater Gods, it is home to the Other Gods and War Generals like:

• Marshal Hou De, Commander of the Heavenly Soldiers. He's also an experienced immortal of the Heavenly Court. He can no longer eat his favorite Chicken Drumsticks... :((

∆ The Demon Realm

- A heartless place that discards their Soldiers/Spies easily.

- They stand to believe that the Supreme God is muddleheaded and Gods and Immortals are overbearing people spreading a "disease". 

~ Inhabitants:

• Xuan Xiang, The Supreme Master of the Demon Realm - He was described as Indecisive and a Coward by his people yet

- is actually deceitful or two-faced.

• Elder Zhan Yi - Had an affair with Immortal Si Xuan. 

• Elder Shuohua - An advisor to the Demon King and is highly respected by the Demon Soldiers

• ??? - A respected guest of Elder Shuohua

Lands:

• Soul Devouring Valley

∆ Mortal Realm

- Is where Gods, Fairies, Immortals, Demons and the like undergo 5 Sufferings, 6 Delusions, 7 Emotions, and 8 Hardships before Ascending as a Higher God.

∆ The Hades/Underworld Realm 

& ∆ The Spirit Realm

Not sure but I think they "assisted" the demon realm against the divine realm during the most recent war or vice versa. Which eventually lead to their annihilation.

♢ Other Well Known Clans

Four-Leaf Lotus Clan- a clan with only two remaining descendants:

• Yan Dan 

- An eloquent, talented and, witty immortal attendant of Supreme Lord Ying Yuan. She was once a private attendant and WeiQi Companion of Celestial Deity, Bei Ming. 

- She cares for others like family and is especially protective of Zhi Xi, her sister.

- She loves writing, reading, and is probably regularly copying books.

- Also a Wei Qi genius and is The Author of "The Tale of The Genesis of War Heroes" 

• ZhiXi 

- A beautiful and elegant Vice Curator of the Magic Pavillion. However she's a mistrustful, insecure, and self-centered person. 

- She's condescending/ look down on others like when she always reminds Yan Dan that she's " a mere attendant" and when she describes Yan Dan's friends.

Nine Fins Clan- an annihilated clan /w brave and skilled warriors before the Genesis War. Its immortals were born with No Desires and encounters a Life&Death Situation before gaining Human Form.

• Yu Mo

- A loyal, sensitive, and expressive friend. He's currently a simp for Yan Dan.

- the offspring of Dragon King Feng Yi and Dragon Queen A 'Cheng?.

Asura Clan - Not known yet but i recon it is a Powerful Branch of the Demon Clan. I think they were also the one that assisted the annihilation of the Nine Fins Clan.

East Sea Dragon Clan 

• Dragon Prince Ao Xuan - a greedy and manipulative prince who is obsessed with killing Yu Mo.

South Sea Dragon Clan

• Dragon Princess Zhao Lan - a fierce and strong-willed fiance of Ao Xuan. She also has a one-side love for Yu Mo, her fated partner according to her bell.

∆ Other Lands

✓ Night Forgetting River- rids immortals of memories

✓ The Land Under the Horizon - A Forbidden Land containing the:

• KunLun Sacred Tree- embodied /w Immense Spiritual Power and has a Sap that could create Poisons and Elixirs.

✓ The Bridge of Emptiness- Leads to the Heavenly Gallows and is also a dangerous shortcut to the Night Forgetting River.

✧*。I know it was really long and time consuming to read this but I hope I have helped even a little! ✧*。

@ennea thanks for the detailed explanation 

you are very welcome, @Verenntan @Micheal1803 ( ◜‿◝ )♡ it is my pleasure to be able to share and help at the same time  ♡

ennea:
✧*。I have made this post to share what I know and also for my own peace of mind and understanding. Thank you and have fun reading! ( ◜‿◝ )♡✧*。

Thank you for being a life saver, this is gonna be my go-to notes when confusion strikes ٩(ˊᗜˋ)و ♡

awkward potato:

Thank you for being a life saver, this is gonna be my go-to notes when confusion strikes ٩(ˊᗜˋ)و ♡

You're welcome! Glad to be a life-saver ᕙ( ¤ 〰 ¤ )ᕗ

Um no... Hades is a Greek God ಠ_ಠ and that's the God Realm AND the Immortal Realm.  ML is a god and FL is a Immortal 

Wdym by snail girl??

Euphoria:

Um no... Hades is a Greek God ಠ_ಠ and that's the God Realm AND the Immortal Realm.  ML is a god and FL is a Immortal 

I don't want to laugh but this isn't Greek mythology. Also the FL was born a deity whereas the ML is one of the greater gods ( I have a feeling there is another story behind him). There is no Immortal Realm only Divine. As for the Hades Realm we haven't gotten any explanation on that realm yet.

micheal1803:

I don't want to laugh but this isn't Greek mythology. Also the FL was born a deity whereas the ML is one of the greater gods ( I have a feeling there is another story behind him). There is no Immortal Realm only Divine. As for the Hades Realm we haven't gotten any explanation on that realm yet.

Exactly, isn't Greek mythology so stop using Greek names. Stop involving an unrelated religion to Chinese stuff. They are two different things. Greek is overrated and overused.  Chinese is Chinese, Greek is Greek.

And actually the "Xian" realm is actually translate as immortal and the "Shen" realm is translated as God. In Chinese there's a difference between Xian (immortal) and Shen (god) 

Euphoria:

Exactly, isn't Greek mythology so stop using Greek names. Stop involving an unrelated religion to Chinese stuff. They are two different things. Greek is overrated and overused.  Chinese is Chinese, Greek is Greek.

And actually the "Xian" realm is actually translate as immortal and the "Shen" realm is translated as God. In Chinese there's a difference between Xian (immortal) and Shen (god) 

Hello, it is indeed “Hades Realm” according to english subtitles on kiss**.me. However, I am not sure if this subtitles was different on the Youku App Subtitles. Regardless, We only shared what we have read and seen on the english subtitles of the drama. You can verify in Ep 1 and Ep 7 since it will be mentioned in there. 

Euphoria:

Wdym by snail girl??

Its YingYuan’s pseudonym when he sends letters/comments for Yang Dan’s book . Or I think its what YuMo and YangDan named the mysterious helper/sender which is YingYuan. You can see the subtitles of it on Ep6.

ennea:

Hello, it is indeed “Hades Realm” according to english subtitles on kiss**.me. However, I am not sure if this subtitles was different on the Youku App Subtitles. Regardless, We only shared what we have read and seen on the english subtitles of the drama. You can verify in Ep 1 and Ep 7 since it will be mentioned in there. 

Its YingYuan’s pseudonym when he sends letters/comments for Yang Dan’s book . Or I think its what YuMo and YangDan named the mysterious helper/sender which is YingYuan. You can see the subtitles of it on Ep6.

I watched it raw so I dont nrlly know a lot of the english name. But it's common practice unfortunately for translators to use a word ppl know more about. translator for Liu Li novel literally called the wolf/dog demon tengu *rolls eyes* it's so annoying how ppl translate stuff