I think the Ming in Ming jie is more referring to Hell/Underworld. Not some Hades

Euphoria:

I watched it raw so I dont nrlly know a lot of the english name. But it's common practice unfortunately for translators to use a word ppl know more about. translator for Liu Li novel literally called the wolf/dog demon tengu *rolls eyes* it's so annoying how ppl translate stuff

oh i see, its really hard for me to understand without english subtitles HAHA… indeed its confusing and creates misunderstandings when the words are lost in translation… :(((  

I have edited “Hades Realm” to>> “Underworld Realm” now, thank you @Euphoria ♡

ennea:

Hello, it is indeed “Hades Realm” according to english subtitles on kiss**.me. However, I am not sure if this subtitles was different on the Youku App Subtitles. Regardless, We only shared what we have read and seen on the english subtitles of the drama. You can verify in Ep 1 and Ep 7 since it will be mentioned in there. 

Its YingYuan’s pseudonym when he sends letters/comments for Yang Dan’s book . Or I think its what YuMo and YangDan named the mysterious helper/sender which is YingYuan. You can see the subtitles of it on Ep6.

No one said that a realm isn't called Hades Realm. If you looked at simple information on the Realms and another person's detailed explanation you would see that we have the name as Hades Realm. What I meant was that don't try to put Greek mythology into an entire different culture because from what I know in Greek mythology there isn't anything about divine beasts and animals and plants gaining human form after many years. The meaning of Hades can have an completely different meaning in other cultures that's why I said this isn't Greek mythology 

I knew there were six realms however I never knew their name so I just stuck to the three realms I knew :

The Heavenly Realm - The combination of the Divine and God Realms

The Mortal Realm - Combined with the Mortal Realm and the Spirit Realm.

The Demon Realm

tysm for the explanation omg