After several weeks my lazy ass finally found the hard drive where I had the subbed Audio Drama of MDZS saved. So I'm sharing it here. I am uploading it for the sake of new fans who don't have access to it for whatever reason and also older fans who missed out or want to experience it again.

ALL forms of MDZS media are masterpieces, and the Audio Drama is amazing and fun! 

MDZS Audio Drama S01

MDZS Audio Drama S02 

MDZS Audio Drama S03

Enjoy!

I don't see the link ?

MDZS remains one of my favourite ever novels after numerous re-reads and I could definitely stand to listen through the audio drama again.

Request sent and thanks so much for sharing it <3

Leinzl:

I don't see the link ?

Yo, I made all the text white before so maybe the links weren't clear, I've made the links purple now :D Hope it helps!

LotusRayne:

MDZS remains one of my favourite ever novels after numerous re-reads and I could definitely stand to listen through the audio drama again.

Request sent and thanks so much for sharing it <3

The audio drama is great, you're gonna' feel ALL the feels from the novel all over again :D

Lyson:

Yo, I made all the text white before so maybe the links weren't clear, I've made the links purple now :D Hope it helps!

Thank you! I saw it. :) 

Request sent :D

Leinzl:

Thank you! I saw it. :) 

Request sent :D

All good!

Lyson:

The audio drama is great, you're gonna' feel ALL the feels from the novel all over again :D

Haha I know, that's what I'm afraid of! It's one of those stories that always made me cry buckets regardless of if it's the novel, the live action, the donghua or the manhua.

But thanks so much, you're awesome <3

LotusRayne:

Haha I know, that's what I'm afraid of! It's one of those stories that always made me cry buckets regardless of if it's the novel, the live action, the donghua or the manhua.

But thanks so much, you're awesome <3

Happy to spread the MDZS lurv!

Thank you so much!

Lyson:

All good!

I can't open it?  :(

Idk_dabi:

I can't open it?  :(

If you are the most recent person who requested permission, I just gave you access, let me know if it works :)

Thank you so much, you are a literal godsend \(^^)/

Idk_dabi:

Thank you so much, you are a literal godsend \(^^)/

Happy listening!! :D