I just want to know who you think shouldn't deserve leading roles but rather supporting characters instead or worse a background character.  And I'm talking about having continuous projects from mainland china. I'm not kidding here they have dramas coming in left to right but it makes me become disinterested in the drama.

For me personally are:

Guan Xiao Tong, Hu Bing Qing, Dilreba Dilmurat , Zhang Yu Xi, Guli Nazha, Victoria Song

I can only think of these so far.

MellowFest:

i understand so much 

like guan xiao tong gets all these great rolls but i end up dropping it because of her. along with the other people on your list, they can't even really act, nothing but a pretty face. i think thats why they cast they, that they will bring in more viewers, but for me it kinda guarntees nothing good. so many things i have to bail on, will love the cast and story , see this person then just loses total interest.

the others include: ou yang nana, lin yu (pretty cute person thou)

there is a list out there somewhere on mdl: 'actors i actively avoids' (and oath it gets its right)

Yesh! And we for sure know that most plot line nowadays kinda suck but still bearable. Putting these girls in for attention just makes it worse. Like I've been patient to see if they improve over time but it isn't working at all. Maybe their characters are just that bland which contributes to their bad acting. 

Anyways, are you talking about Jelly Lin/ Lin Yun the girl who was in the movie "The Mermaid"? I actually like her from that movie but that's the only thing I've seen her in so far. 

There was a lot of dramas I was looking forward to but Guan Xiao Tong was in them *sighs*

do you guys consider crystal liu a bad actress, cus i heard shes considered one of the worst but shes gonna play mulan so idk man.i watched her one work and i think shes pretty good/average,didnt make me cringe lol

I agree with Guan Xiao Tong and Crystal Liu.  I'll raise you Zheng Shuang.  She was god awful in Love O2O.  In my opinion, all three are basic looking at best.  Must be luck on their side...

Freyoyo:

do you guys consider crystal liu a bad actress, cus i heard shes considered one of the worst but shes gonna play mulan so idk man.i watched her one work and i think shes pretty good/average,didnt make me cringe lol

Same here! She's just average to me so far since I don't watch many of her works. Well we can somehow evaluate her with a drama she has withJing Boran soon enough.

Charlee:

I agree with Guan Xiao Tong and Crystal Liu.  I'll raise you Zheng Shuang.  She was god awful in Love O2O.  In my opinion, all three are basic looking at best.  Must be luck on their side...

I cringed with Zheng Shuang's kiss scenes lol XD I liked her in Love Through a Millennium with Boran Jing.

I avoid Angelababy and Liu Yifei at all cost. Don't get me wrong, they are beautiful but their acting...something about it irks me...

Renaro Kopique:

I cringed with Zheng Shuang's kiss scenes lol XD I liked her in Love Through a Millennium with Boran Jing.

The fact that her kiss scenes were the least of my annoyance says a lot.  It was her constant kiddy shrugs that made me vomit inward.  

✔️ Shin Se Kyung..... She ruined so many shows and has the same facial expressions and annoying scream

✔️ Ku Hye Sun.... I have started 5 of her dramas and never finished any of them because she always squints her eyes and makes the same faces in all of her shows....she is pretty but can't act 

Freyoyo:

She was great in the Four trilogy movies and in Third Way of Love with her then real life boyfriend Song Seung Hun and some hot kissing scenes ( but bad ending) 

MellowFest:

Zheng shuang that’s one that I forget, how could I forget. Reeek. I would of watched shuttle love millennium if it wasn’t for her, at that time I wanted to watch something with jingboran... pity.

Do like Lin Yu ( mermaid) i think she pulled it off it’s just that I don’t think she can do much eles in acting, but she is so cute in the variety that I have seen. 

There also jessica, the Korean actress, when she did some stuff in China I truly didn’t understand the hype.

For a male actor there is Zhang Han, like he has some great stuff here and there but when I see him in a show I will turn away. I thinks it’s cuz I have really hated multiple roles he has done and his work can be much better. Maybe it’s type castings...

Honestly, I just think Zhang Han chooses really bad projects. He was okay in Boss & Me, Classics of Mountains and Seas, The Four and the Queen of SOP. But I can't find myself to like him in any of those roles.

I personally do not like Yang Mi, Zheng Shuang and Dilreba. I feel that their expressions and acting is quite stiff and they select only one type of role all the time. No hate though. If their acting improves, I will surely watch their dramas

My favourite actresses are Ma Sichun and Yang Zi

I get what you mean. I am sometimes torn whether it is really their faces or the script that made their face like that. But it felt very copy and paste when you compare their consecutive works together. Like same type of expressions with just different clothing.  Worse yet for some they always have the same make up or style and they use that same expression in dramas and you feel like they cannot differentiate the characters for us to watch.

Yes @Kaparin 

I believe its both the story lines they are acting (basic AF) and also their acting, which is yawn inducing. The same "pretty girl who trips over air " or "the self sufficient independent woman who we never see working" is getting old!

And there's also this group confirmity in China and Korea. Everyone wearing the same clothes, same hair etc. This makes dramas so banal!

Zhou Xiao Tong : OMG ! 

Zheng Xuang : terrible actress !

Guan Xiao Tong : no depth as an actress. Just there

XuLu : booooring !

Angela Baby : even she knows she can't act

Guli Naza : when will she act ?

Zhao Lusi : overrated I don't see the hype

Liang Jie : some of her facial expressions are just irritating

Hu Bing Xing : her face looks like she constantly have sour lemon juice in her mouth

Ju Jing Yi : shallow and just nah...

Yang Mi : she just doesn't do it for me. It always seems she is swallowing her bottom lip

Joe Chen : unwatchable. The worst Dong fang bu bai around

Ruby Lin : I guess she might be ok but she just doesn't do it for me.