Patrick75:

my first drama of her is Love is Sweet 

Her attitude

My fovorite  drama Arsenal Military Academy

Radiant

Not Applicable

Welcome! Patrick75

Leaked kissing scene for the drama Only For Love which is currently filming

Booting ceremony for this drama is tomorrow (November 21st)

Can't wait for that!

Aren't they look good together?  Snaps of #BaiLu and #DylanWang from the boothing ceremony of their upcoming drama "Only For Love." 

November 22, 2022

cute pictures.

white deer always looks so good

!!!!!???

Xiao Lan Hua-ZhuangMeire:

Aren't they look good together?  Snaps of #BaiLu and #DylanWang from the boothing ceremony of their upcoming drama "Only For Love." 

November 22, 2022

They are definitely cute together as only Bailu can connect with everyone she works with... 

Please don't spread unreliable rumors that can hurt people!
I hope she finds her true love soon?????

ortal01:

They are definitely cute together as only Bailu can connect with everyone she works with... 

Please don't spread unreliable rumors that can hurt people!
I hope she finds her true love soon?????

They are definitely cute together as only Bailu can connect with everyone she works with...  = BaiLu is good with her on screen partners. Even her previous ones.

Please don't spread unreliable rumors that can hurt people! = What are you talking about? What Rumor are you talking about? I think you are overthinking things here! This picture is for their drama. STOP OVERTHINKING THINGS! Also this  picture is from Bailu's weibo.

I hope she finds her true love soon????? = This is my wish too for her but I am here to update people like you not to spread rumors like what you are saying!

They are definitely cute together as only Bailu can connect with everyone she works with...  = BaiLu is good with her on screen partners. Even her previous ones.

Please don't spread unreliable rumors that can hurt people! = What are you talking about? What Rumor are you talking about? I think you are overthinking things here! This picture is for their drama. STOP OVERTHINKING THINGS! Also this  picture is from Bailu's weibo.

I hope she finds her true love soon????? = This is my wish too for her but I am here to update people like you not to spread rumors like what you are saying!

So let me explain with the information know because I think you are getting confused of what she's trying to say

Please don't spread unreliable rumors that can hurt people!= she's not talking about u but there were and are rumours of Bai Lu for example some people are hating on her as they thinkBai Lu falls in love with every male actor she works with and the rumour is haters think she is bringing dramas down like Till the End of the Moon as she is an "unprofessional actress".

in conclusion, she is not talking about but just addressing to hater that bai lu gets every day. I hope this makes it clear to you @Xiao Lan Hua-ZhuangMeire

Saying "Please don't spread unreliable rumors that can hurt people! " without any explanation if it's directed at me or any fans of BaiLu is really quite confusing so please next time @ortal01  explain clearly. 

Oher people who are jealous of her will clearly make rumors like that, but let us not antagonize other fans just because of rumors that will create misunderstandings to each other. 

r2_  thanks for the explanation. As I don't read rumors that much. I don't know that there are other people who are clearly jealous of BaiLu. I just post pictures here.

Saying "Please don't spread unreliable rumors that can hurt people! " without any explanation if it's directed at me or any fans of BaiLu is really quite confusing so please next time @ortal01  explain clearly. 

Oher people who are jealous of her will clearly make rumors like that, but let us not antagonize other fans just because of rumors that will create misunderstandings to each other. 

r2_  thanks for the explanation. As I don't read rumors that much. I don't know that there are other people who are clearly jealous of BaiLu. I just post pictures here.

Your welcome!

r2_:

Your welcome!

I am glad you are there to explain things. I am very grateful for it. 

I'm glad you explained it for me, I definitely misunderstood.

I'm happy  we agree on what was said above! Thank you!

I'm not on social networks so I have no experience.... but I see on YouTube what's happening in this industry and it's just sad ((for example: I'm talking in the context of the Bailu&Xu Kai situation if you've heard)), they are ordinary people like us and they have no privacy in life.?
I really admire her hard work and know how hard she has worked to get where she is today.❣❣❣??
I don't think too much, I just don't want her to get hurt. I will try to be more specific next time.!?!

I'm not on social networks so I have no experience.... but I see on YouTube what's happening in this industry and it's just sad ((for example: I'm talking in the context of the Bailu&Xu Kai situation if you've heard)), they are ordinary people like us and they have no privacy in life.?
I really admire her hard work and know how hard she has worked to get where she is today.❣❣❣??
I don't think too much, I just don't want her to get hurt. I will try to be more specific next time.!?! 

Sorry, It said I am unable to Quote in long post. So here is my answer:

I have joined facebook groups for some Chinese and Korean celebrities. I have IG too, but I rarely open it, I have Sina Weibo but just follow few actors. 

Many are posting  in Youtube but some of them are not legit source. I don't go much into rumors in youtube because I don't want to stress myself especially that I have depression and it's bad for my health. Yes. They are ordinary people like us but you know how paparazzi's are. Some will expose celebrities, just to ruin the artist image. For paparazzi to stop exposing an actor the artist agency will pay them money. That's how things work in entertainment industry. Very dirty.

The only rumor I heard about Xu Kai and Bai Lu is an old rumor "that they are dating" when the truth is they are not and because of this Xu Kai unfollowed Bai Lu in Weibo. I haerd this is made by her delusional fans. Is there a new rumor that I don't know about?

I am sure Bai Lu is a strong woman and she does not stress about rumors like this. I think she can handle any situation that is thrown at her if there is.