I've recently noticed that I am not receiving notifications for updates on a specific thread I've subscribed to. Has anyone else experienced this issue? pls resolve it.

Aoi Community Manager

We have removed all subscribed topics due to a bug. You may need to subscribe to them again.

Thank you . I'll go ahead and re-subscribe to the threads. Hopefully, this resolves the issue.

ASTER:

Thank you . I'll go ahead and re-subscribe to the threads. Hopefully, this resolves the issue. 

hi did it work out for you?

i did re-subscribe then i got 1 notification then no notifications anymore

It doesn't look like you have unsubscribed it yet.

I unsubscribed to my main thread (BL Drama Club) then did a refresh and subscribed again. 

Still no notifications of any kind. 

Aoi Community Manager

Hi, it is working on my end. Please test multiple threads. If you don't click on the notification, it won't notify you next time. I can see that you subscribed to it, but you have already been notified.

I've been having problems with this, but upon finding this thread, I unsubscribed to one thread, and then logged out.  Then I logged out and resubscribed, and I got one notification!  Now to go back and subscribe to my other threads.

Light L:
hi did it work out for you?

I am unsure about my subscribed threads because there is currently no feature to view a list or record of them. To check my subscriptions, I would need to unsubscribe and then resubscribe to each thread manually. Additionally, due to a bug, I am not receiving notifications for my subscribed threads. This makes it difficult to track which threads I am getting notifications for and which ones I am not. If there is recent activity in my subscribed threads, I can only find out by checking the recent activity section or by searching the site manually.

I have resubscribed to some threads. Let's see if there is any activity in them then I will update you regarding this issue.

Aoi Community Manager

If you have a lot of threads, I can resubscribe all for you.

Yes, please go ahead and resubscribe all the threads for me. Thank you!

I would like to bring a few issues to your attention:

1. I am only receiving one notification even when there are 7-8 comments continuously on a thread.

2. Previously, if someone quoted me, I would receive a notification saying "someone has quoted you in this thread." Now, the notification says "someone has replied to this thread."

Could you please confirm if this is an intended change or if it might be a bug? Thank you.

Aoi Community Manager
 ASTER:

I would like to bring a few issues to your attention:

1. I am only receiving one notification even when there are 7-8 comments continuously on a thread.

2. Previously, if someone quoted me, I would receive a notification saying "someone has quoted you in this thread." Now, the notification says "someone has replied to this thread."

Could you please confirm if this is an intended change or if it might be a bug? Thank you.

We only fix the broken notifications that continue to notify users; everything else should remain the same.

I have noticed an issue with the notification bell icon. It always indicates that I have a notification, even when there are none. I have to repeatedly click "mark these as read."

Could you please fix this as well? Thank you.