I know this topic is pretty old, but I feel like you may enjoy You Are My Hero. The main leads portrayed by Bai Jing Ting and Sandra Ma have great chemistry! :)

Please watch ‘A Love So Beautiful’. The original version from 2017 is SO good, I cannot get over this drama. The leads have such good chemistry, and ML is so handsome with a cold outside demeanor but secretly cares for FL!

The first dramas that popped up on my head were: (and they are my most favourites dramas ever ever!)

Wait my youth

My Girl (2020)

Actually what I loved the most about the first one (year 2019) was exactly what you are asking for, the lead only has eyes for her and he is so sure she's the one. I was so in love with the couple, I was so sure they were dating in real life otherwise nothing on Earth would make sense! haha. 1000% chemistry.  Wait my youth is a coming of age drama, starts on high school.

After just finishing that drama, news came up that that the same actors would be leading their second drama together (I was so so happy, but I was worried the drama wouldn't meet my expectations). i waited for a year and it literally became the best drama ever for me. Their chemistry was on another level and everything (plot, characters, ost, etc.) was just perfect! This was a more mature drama comparing to the last one, and the male lead also only has eyes for her since the beggining. There is not things such as female/male second leads.

Hope you give it a try to those dramas someday so we can fangirl together! :)

Thankyou so much for the suggestion my99points

I am not able ti quote it as it is longer than the limit.

I already watched my youth some months ago and i have to say I loved the ML. Gonna start watching My Girl ASAP. (✷‿✷)

Meeting You - but maybe it will be too sweet and fluffy (at least leads), other couples are more dramatic.

First Romance - if you want some love rivals (not triangles)

Kay:

Love is Sweet 

agree 100% 

TakingThousandYearsToFin:

begin again

first romance

forever love

Perfect and casual (ML doesn't understand or get love at first)

forever love is 100% worth the watch! trust me

Saw this pretty old thread as well and I would like to recommend Find Yourself. ML is loyal to FL from 1st ep till the end and I love it!

I would recommend:

1) Eternal Love of Dream (Dong Hua Dijon from Eternal Love as well)

2) Boss and Me

3) Love Scenery

4) Love is Sweet

5) You are my Hero

6) My Girl

7) Skate Into Love

8) Long Ballad

9) Le Coup de Foudre

10) Love Now

Your preferences are very similar to mine and I always search for dramas like that. I have watched many cdramas but I don't like that the leads become a couple when the drama is almost ending and then there is a breakup arc too sometimes. According to your description I would suggest 'My little Happiness', it matches 100% with whatever you asked and you'll feel quite happy when you watch it. 

Crush 原来我喜欢你

Falling in love into your smile 

#best2021drama for me

Chinese relationship drama ( nice,  light and fluffy romantic dramas) 

https://mydramalist.com/list/1NkRXVqL

No breakup drama ( if you don’t want heavy breakup or melodrama) 

https://mydramalist.com/list/73Dxr8J3

Try these two list

hi_111111:

Crush 原来我喜欢你

Falling in love into your smile 

#best2021drama for me

Thank you for suggesting Falling Into Your Smile. I enjoyed watching it. I'm now a fan of Xu Kai. He'a a versatile actor.

I just finished Mysterious Love . It's short, no fillers and ML/ Fl have great chemistry.