Anything from Zhou Shen is an automatic favorite of mine. Also Bloody Romance, Ashes of Love and Ever Night have some amazing soundtracks.

At this moment I'm loving the OST of The Wolf  

OST from Handsome Siblings, Legend of Zu 2, The Eternal Love, Crossfire, Sweet Combat

I've added the amazing ost's of The Long Ballad ♥️

Can you see my heart- Wang Bo Wen

Shenmi:

I've added the amazing ost's of The Long Ballad ♥️

I am also currently addicted to the BGM from The Long Ballad.  It's just blown me away.  I get the same overwhelming emotional hit from it that I normally think of only coming from Hans Zimmer-type soundtracks.  I can't say how continually delighted I am with having found such a massive backlog of talent to explore since discovering the Asian series six months ago.  I can't watch them fast enough!

I also cried buckets to The Wolf~Stone, Bloody Romance~One, Ever Night~Darkness(the male version sung by Shi Yan), Ashes of Love~Upwards to the Moon(Live performance by Sa Dingding and Zhou Shen) and so many more!

Plushpriestess:
 I can't say how continually delighted I am with having found such a massive backlog of talent to explore since discovering the Asian series six months ago.  I can't watch them fast enough!

Haha your right, there are so many more backlog of talent and it will reveal itself in time, (and I know we are short of that xD).

Plushpriestess:
I also cried buckets to The Wolf~Stone, Bloody Romance~One, Ever Night~Darkness(the male version sung by Shi Yan), Ashes of Love~Upwards to the Moon(Live performance by Sa Dingding and Zhou Shen) and so many more!

I made a favourite ost playlist on YouTube and the one top is from Bloody Romance - Yīshēng děng nǐ  (a lifetime waiting for you, still give me the chills. Also I pick the video's with Pinyin and English translation so I can song along and learn chinese at the same time. ≧◠‿◠≦

Some personal favorites!

Everybody just go hear FALLING INTO YOUR SMILE OST....they are a album of bops-!!!

It has got WayV and Seventeen

Touch it and u would directly go there --

Teaa:

Can you see my heart- Wang Bo Wen

This was super fluffy-- Its from A LITTLETHING CALLED FIRST LOVE ri8??

无名之辈 from Go Go Squid