I am an avid fan of the Chuang series (I haven't watched the first one tho) and YWY series. It's my first time watching it as it airs so I'm pretty excited about voting too.

I was really surprised by Chuang 2021 because tbh, I didn't like Chuang 2020 that much. I definitely preferred YWY2. I like the ppl, but not so much the format and unnecessary competitions in the beginning. I like shows better where it advocates for friendly competitions. I also like the mentors for Chuang 2021.

So so far I'm liking Chuang 2021 better than YWY3, and my (top) favorites are Yu Yang and Santa

This  is my first  Chuang series, and my first boyband idol show . it's so funny. I watched a few of the female versions (Youth With You 2, and Produce 101 - korean) in the past. I really like Ning Jing. She's so honest and isn't mean spirited but is frank about what she thinks. I love her comments. I like Zhou Shen too. He sprinkles his wisdom here and there and I am eager to see how he can be a mentor (I've previously watched him in Our Song and he is hilarious). 

I like Santa too. The foreign trainees are really strong. I'm amazed with the Thai ones that only learned chinese/dancing/singing for 3 months and are really good, especially Patrick. lol I think he speaks better than me! I like the feel of this. When Amber said she'd take care of the foreign trainees when someone said it's going to be hard for them to fit in, I got the warm and fuzzy feelings.  I like how unique some of the trainees are,  and even though they don't fit the conventional "idol" image, they still got quite a bit of support from the fellow trainees. 

I like the system, how everyone votes, and not just the mentors. That make sense - because all of have their preferences and for those that gain the most approvals means there's something special about them. I like this format. It can be a popularity contest, but that's the idol world too. 

It would be better if it was really a fair game.
Chinese people generally believe that Tencent has done some tricks on the number of votes. They need the most profitable team, not everyone’s favorite