rian:

Just finished  liked it very much  but there are lots of plot hole and unanswered i totally ignored them. 

One thing  don't  understand  WHY  "Park Min Yeong" got operated in  ep12 ? plz anyone explain. 

She got operated because she donated blood to the shady van that kidnapped Bum Gyun, which we also find out in episode 12 that the van ends up putting the worm inside the donors. We saw in one of the earlier episodes how Min Yeong donates blood and takes a picture right next to it

Regent:

She got operated because she donated blood to the shady van that kidnapped Bum Gyun, which we also find out in episode 12 that the van ends up putting the worm inside the donors. We saw in one of the earlier episodes how Min Yeong donates blood and takes a picture right next to it

Thank u.

1. I personally think that the picture is a photoshopped picture that the Chairman of Human B purposely release to Bluebird as a bait to catch her.
  2. Like you said, hiding and improving her hacking skills.
  3. They totally aware which twin is JunHyeok (as shown in the later episode when they let Jun Hyeok watch Woo Jin's memory videos). The just love to refer as a 'twin' to confuse us the viewers. 
  4. Woo Jin wake up as Bluebird hacked the system and the medication they gave to put him in constant sleep stops as well. Its a total blackout. Just like if a hospital has a sudden blackout, terminal patients can die since no oxygen given to them.
  5. Byul is an alien. Byul's mission is to bring the alien technology to earth. It was never mention clearly but you can read between the lines with the things that she did when she stays with the boys and their father. And since Woojin asked to see his mother's face again, that is why Byul developed the video memory technology.
 Kizzy:
So I'm still confused about your first question, actually. The picture of Woojin from 2022... I was under the impression that these clones were born and then had to grow up. If that's the case, why does his clone look 21 in the picture in 2022? Wouldn't the clone only be a baby? And with this understanding, Circulate 3 should only have been about 15 in 2037... correct? I'm still pretty confused about a lot of plot points tbh! I think I need to re-watch the series now that it's all aired. 

The writer decide to go with the clone was a perfect clone at Woo Jin's age once completed. The years passed is for them to developed the clone to perfection as it is a new technology (so years needed for it to be perfected) that is why by the time its completed, its Circulate 3 as Circulate 1 & 2 obviously failed in developing stage. The clone didnt start from baby.

rian:

Just finished  liked it very much  but there are lots of plot hole and unanswered i totally ignored them. 

One thing  don't  understand  WHY  "Park Min Yeong" got operated in  ep12 ? plz anyone explain. 

There are no plot holes in this drama except for the fact that clone Woo Jin can run and walk despite being in come for years after he woke up. :P The rest of the plots has explanations. :)

How did circulate 3 wake up at the exact same time?

I know! Because when byul/jeongyeon had almost inserted a chip, bumgyun or the tech student guy (sorry forgot his name) cut the powers and circulate 3 woke up bc there was no power.

Hope that helps :)