xxmai:
Dramas

Hi Mai, I'm willing to take another spot - Taiwan, Dramas.

Hi!

First of all, thank you for all the trailers links already submitted, it helps a lot! :)

I would just ask for a few things to help the trailer staff when you submit requests since I've seen a few errors:

• Submit only 1 link per request, not multiple ones
  • Don't submit a trailer identical to the one already uploaded on MDL
    • Unless it's an upgrade (720p to 1080p) or there has been a subtitle update
  • Submit VIKI URLs as a last resort (https://viki.com/videos/...)
    • Most of them are DRM protected and the trailer staff can't do anything with them. There's also a high chance of georestriction
  • Submit, if you are able to, direct links to trailers on YouTube (or any other host) rather than the links of web pages where said trailers are embedded
    • If you are not able it's completely fine, we will take care of it, it's just to not waste time
  • Correctly input in the form if the trailer you are linking has subtitles or not
  • If you are requesting a new trailer when one is already uploaded, please state why in the form

I think that's all. Thanks again! :D
If you have questions, shoot!

xxmai:
Lady Ajumma
Pg. 1-4

South Korea, drama, pg 1-4: Completed.

allekseu:
VIKI URLs as a last resort

Oh shoot. I just saw this. I'll take a note on this. 

Question - in one of the titles I searched, there is a trailer in two sites, but when I clicked on it, it is region locked in my end. To be safe, I placed that title under the Google Sheets as I could not verify that video is indeed a teaser/trailer. Did I do the right thing?

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Lady Ajumma:

Hi Mai, I'm willing to take another spot - Taiwan, Dramas.

Added you to the list.

Lady Ajumma:

South Korea, drama, pg 1-4: Completed.

Thanks. ^^

Lady Ajumma:

Oh shoot. I just saw this. I'll take a note on this. 

Question - in one of the titles I searched, there is a trailer in two sites, but when I clicked on it, it is region locked in my end. To be safe, I placed that title under the Google Sheets as I could not verify that video is indeed a teaser/trailer. Did I do the right thing?

We can ask the trailer staff later to look at them, so no worries.

Finished HK dramas.  Can I do HK movies  please?

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 RCK:

Finished HK dramas.  Can I do HK movies  please?

Yes, go ahead. (:

Hello, I'd like to apply for South Korea, TV shows, spot 1 (Pg. 1-6).

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Dilaa:

Hello, I'd like to apply for South Korea, TV shows, spot 1 (Pg. 1-6).

Sure thing. Added you. Please also send me your email address. ;)

Finished HK movies. Can I do the HK Specials and TV shows?

Old_Anime_Lady
Pg. 5-8~
 Done..After 2 weeks i may be able to help more the holidays will be crushing me : )
xxmai Volunteer Staff
 RCK:

Finished HK movies. Can I do the HK Specials and TV shows?

Yes, please. (:

Old_Anime_Lady:
Old_Anime_Lady
Pg. 5-8~
 Done..After 2 weeks i may be able to help more the holidays will be crushing me : )

Thank you. ^^

xxmai:
TAIWAN

Hi Mai - Taiwan's Dramas, completed. 

Can I take both Taiwan's 'Movies' and 'Special, TV Shows' slots? At least this way, Taiwan is completed.

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Lady Ajumma:

Hi Mai - Taiwan's Dramas, completed. 

Can I take both Taiwan's 'Movies' and 'Special, TV Shows' slots? At least this way, Taiwan is completed.

Yes, go ahead. (:

I finished HK Specials, and TV Shows.

I would like to try Chinese Movies pages 1-6 next, but it will probably take me  a few weeks  to complete. Do we have deadline for this project?