Well,It's just my thoughts.Since therapist said that the other world is not in my hand.And the male lead is also a psychologist,I think both ML and FL  dreamed same thing in hypnosis.Well,it is just my thought.I know.No logic🤣.If you have better logic feel free to share in the reply

Makes sense to me. They had zero interaction from the time they met at cemetery to when she found him again later. So he should have zero clue as to anything she experienced. A better, although still illogical ending, would have been in getting to know him again during that day she realized he’s very much like her dream dude and decided to genuinely pursue him. Or if they'd not made it all hypnosis, he did die and she had to find the strength to live on. Either of those two endings would involve her consciously making the choice to embrace life. Which fits the whole, lost in grief over father and need to learn to process death and face life theme. I dont hate the ending but as it is, its unearned and undermines all emotional connection made with the characters. So it feels pointless and doesnt give the happily ever after buzz short fluff should give.