@ Krystale Mitaesa - could not quote back cause it was a long post.
But yours looks like a magazine page <3 So beautiful and the use of different fonts!

Can anyone share how to insert/type in a different font in their Bio?
Eg: Krystale Mitaesa 's profile has cursive as well as another serif font...?

Or do you type it elsewhere and insert it as an image here?

Thanks in advance!

omo-omo-omo:

Can anyone share how to insert/type in a different font in their Bio?
Eg: Krystale Mitaesa 's profile has cursive as well as another serif font...?

Or do you type it elsewhere and insert it as an image here?

Thanks in advance!

as far as ik Krystale uses images! i do as well—i highly recommend using fontmeme if you're looking for fonts that can be embedded through a direct link <333

inky:

it looks really nice now :)

Thank you!

julie:
it looks good and is very informative ! but ofc if you want to add new things you discovered this year it would be interesting too

Yes, i've been wanting to change!

Krystale Mitaesa:
Unless if you have inspos (inspirations), let it be; but I won't stop you from being creatively making your customise profile once you have ideas for it

I might change it like in a month. I've not yet found any inspos, maybe i'll in a month! Thank you

Mon:

If you want to change it then go for it

Yess! 

halla:

as far as ik Krystale uses images! i do as well—i highly recommend using fontmeme if you're looking for fonts that can be embedded through a direct link <333

Thanks a lot, I will try that! :)

I have finished decorating my profile page (thanks to omo-omo-omo’s help) and I’m so proud hahaha

Record the Moment:

I have finished decorating my profile page (thanks to omo-omo-omo’s help) and I’m so proud hahaha

Omo-Omo-Omo! I love the outcome!
The colors and the GIFs look fantastic - and we have so many characters and series in common ^_^
(Glad I could help in a little and kudos to you for working on it :)

Record the Moment:

A great job well done. You've outdone your best right there, I'm applaud

So I Re-did my profile again bcz i wasn't satisfied with the previous one...but now i kinda like it...what do y'all think? Is it good? 

btsophile:

So I Re-did my profile again bcz i wasn't satisfied with the previous one...but now i kinda like it...what do y'all think? Is it good? 

girl i love it! it looks beautiful, especially the colors ^^

Mon:

girl i love it! it looks beautiful, especially the colors ^^

Ahhh thank you so much mon :)

btsophile:

The color scheme is to die for oh my gosh!!

starflakes:

The color scheme is to die for oh my gosh!!

Aww thankyou so much <33

btsophile:

I love it and for many reasons - great job, cause I know how each and every change takes time and eats away your patience!  I also loved it cause of the BTS spotlight and the color overall is aqua/teal something which resonates with me as a SHINee fan - Shawol too! (Could not find exact GIF but I hope you get the drift!)

omo-omo-omo:

I love it and for many reasons - great job, cause I know how each and every change takes time and eats away your patience!  I also loved it cause of the BTS spotlight and the color overall is aqua/teal something which resonates with me as a SHINee fan - Shawol too! (Could not find exact GIF but I hope you get the drift!)

Omg thank you so much for taking time to look at my profile..means alot <3

I chose this colour so that it goes well with my profile pic :)

I love your profile as well.. especially the colour schemes.. which goes well with both dark and light mode...nice color choice <33