saiki:

okay my page has been updated, I would say it definitely has more of a theme now but its still not how image but for now I like it

Hi Saiki/Kang Shin-ah,
Firstly, congratulations on updating your profile. From personal experience and several other users will echo that it is one Herculean task.

I checked your profile in both light and dark mode, and just have a few recommendations. Take it and tweak it if you like, but only when you have some time and if you feel the same.... 

• Checking in DARK Mode:
    - Might be a good idea to remove the font shadows? Slightly was a little less readable for me.
    - The annyeong/안녕 image is not so clear/slightly pixelated. Sharing another picture link HERE.
  • Checking in LIGHT mode:
    - The colors are a little washed out (cause it is lemon yellow?)
    - The rainbow colored titles are good - minus the yellow ones. So maybe pick any colors from there or TXT theme colors for the overall one? 

Rest all looks great - love the images and embedded links to the idols and drama pages'. Especially love love the color bloom for the last GIF ❤

Hope I did not go overboard, just wanted to help out :)

Cheers,
Falzie

oohh my god thank you so much for the help! I was trying to figure out a way to get rid of the shadows bc I also found them annoying but I gave up since I worked on the page for hours XD.  I never thought of checking in light mode since all of my devices are in dark mode. 

saiki:

oohh my god thank you so much for the help! I was trying to figure out a way to get rid of the shadows bc I also found them annoying but I gave up since I worked on the page for hours XD.  I never thought of checking in light mode since all of my devices are in dark mode. 

I am glad I could help in a small way - but it is all your hardwork
And yes, even all my devices and apps are in dark mode, so I need to remember to check in light mode when editing/creating/uploading new posts.

The texts are images, right? I used sites like https://www.1001fonts.com/
- You can type what you want in the font you like
- Right-click and copy it as an image
- Then use an app to make the background transparent

I know too many steps - but this is what I know.
Will ask other users to chime in, if there is a shortcut, would be a learning for all :) 

Updated my page and I'm honestly happy with it now lol. Let me know what you guys think! :))

Mandy:

Updated my page and I'm honestly happy with it now lol. Let me know what you guys think! :))

not bad tho, sometimes being a little messy in medias is good, but if you want to make these sync to the community's color theme :D

Mandy:

Hi Mandy,
What a great looking profile - black and white can never be wrong in any mode of viewing.
Love the whole look, especially the Jackson Wang GIFs ❤

omo-omo-omo:

Hi Mandy,
What a great looking profile - black and white can never be wrong in any mode of viewing.
Love the whole look, especially the Jackson Wang GIFs ❤

Krystale Mitaesa:

not bad tho, sometimes being a little messy in medias is good, but if you want to make these sync to the community's color theme :D

I'll definitely fix that thanks :)) 

saiki:

okay my page has been updated, I would say it definitely has more of a theme now but its still not how image but for now I like it

Nice profile, I don't stan stan TXT, but I do love Yeonjun. 

Ahhh exquisite BL taste! Gun is my fave too. If you have not already, there's a BL Drama Lovers Club you can join. It's still very much active and feel free to talk anything BL :)

I have a cute profile worth checking it out:)

Moonlight:

I have a cute profile worth checking it out:)

Simple yet good summary intro. Keep it up! ;D

Also, I made a revamp of my bio, so I shall re-change once or twice a year whenever necessary, so you guys can take a glimpse of mine and voice your opinions about it

Alas, if you guys want my service to create your bio, I'll be glad of service, but of course; there is a price and its not free (except badges and banners like Rien does, but not all knows of mine either haha) 

For now, my bio display is available only on desktop version, im unsure why its not for mobile ver, I'll have the admin/mod to fix that issue as well

Such beautiful views. Thanks for sharing your profiles everyone.

Sharing mine. Profile pic changes for mood/watching  often. If tables collapsed that would make me happier.

Krystale Mitaesa:

Simple yet good summary intro. Keep it up! ;D

Also, I made a revamp of my bio, so I shall re-change once or twice a year whenever necessary, so you guys can take a glimpse of mine and voice your opinions about it

Alas, if you guys want my service to create your bio, I'll be glad of service, but of course; there is a price and its not free (except badges and banners like Rien does, but not all knows of mine either haha) 

For now, my bio display is available only on desktop version, im unsure why its not for mobile ver, I'll have the admin/mod to fix that issue as well

Thank you <3

everyones profiles are so cool. sharing my profile. umm I feel like i am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my profile and i still want to fiddle around with it, especially the gifs.

Okay I finished updating my profile and I think I've used the suggestion that users omo-omo-omo told me about such as editing while on light mode to make sure everything is readable. I got a theme now which is like black and white movie. I really appreciate everyone that has helped me