night jasmine:

•• I try to change my profile layout each year :: rn I'm having a very green moment  ₊˚ʚ ₊˚✧゚.

Very pretty!

neriya:

redid my profile for a monochromatic theme! not sure how it looks on mobile so we don't talk about that ?

love vibe~~ it's relaxing ♥love it!

night jasmine:

•• I try to change my profile layout each year :: rn I'm having a very green moment  ₊˚ʚ ₊˚✧゚.

it's pretty ♥~ilove the color ^^ and you pp is funny :P

Till now, I always had mine anime-themed but never really did anything with it.

Was wary with using 'real people' .... yet that might have motivated me to try playing with it more.  Kept it short/simple cause when I tried doing more, I kept making it look weird ^^’ I still don't want to scroll though so that’s okay too.

FeiRen:

Till now, I always had mine anime-themed but never really did anything with it.

Was wary with using 'real people' .... yet that might have motivated me to try playing with it more.  Kept it short/simple cause when I tried doing more, I kept making it look weird ^^’ I still don't want to scroll though so that’s okay too.

I love love it ! (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)

mizore s:

it's pretty ♥~ilove the color ^^ and you pp is funny :P

yours is amazing! and sooo organized ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

night jasmine:

I love love it ! (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)

Thank you ^^

Your one's gorgeous <3

Recently redecorated my profile: https://mydramalist.com/profile/omo-omo-omo
Have a look, and please share feedback - always glad to know what is good and anything more creative that I can add. Thanks in advance!

And if anyone wants me to check their profiles/help them with something editing related on it - please do reach out! 

omo-omo-omo:

Recently redecorated my profile: https://mydramalist.com/profile/omo-omo-omo
Have a look, and please share feedback - always glad to know what is good and anything more creative that I can add. Thanks in advance!

And if anyone wants me to check their profiles/help them with something editing related on it - please do reach out! 

Hi Jane. Your profile looks really good! The flow is nice and your content is interesting. I love the title fonts too, but not sure how you did that. Maybe made an image then used postimage for your headers? Should I DM a request for you to check out my profile? I work on it occasionally when I'm bored with a drama and need a break, but I think I'm mostly finished.