Erin:

I have only heard rumors Rumors I think the reason why they kept it so vague is because they're actually going to turn the book into a TV show.  so I don't think they  wanted to go to in depth in this show because the show is not about them it's about Lian and Kuea. 

lol idk how to reply without quoting but if that’s true then i don’t think they even needed to include their story at all in this one . it could have easily have ended this show with diao coming back to thailand at 18 to set up the next season . cause i believe they do need to have their own show but giving them so much screen time to drag an “incident” for 12 episodes to set up a whole other show is just not it .. i’m genuinely not even that interested at this point because of what they did in cutie pie 

Does anyone know where I can read the novel in English?? 

Now that Naughty Babe has officially been confirmed, I've been looking for more info about it, and I'm glad I came upon this summary. I watched CutiePie out of a recommendation from friends, but I just happened to find myself more interested in Yi and Diao's storyline than Kuea & Lian. Not that I didn't like them cause I did and I loved the series as a whole, but for me, YiDiao completely captured my interest so I'm very glad about Naughty Babe cause it was my dream since. I don't know if it's weird cause I didn't find their storyline confusing. Yeah, it was obvious it was missing parts, but overall I was able to get a good grasp of it and be drawn to it.

One of the things I think is going to be different from the book is the whole tiger thing. Cause in CutiePie they changed it Diao having been jumped by a dog instead of a tiger. It's a bit confusing how they'll mash it together or if we'll just assume that conversation about the dog attacking Diao never happened cause from this summary it says Yi confessed to Lian for the first time after the accident, but in CutiePie Yi did tell Lian about it that one time in the race track. One answer I got from this was how Diao was in England before Kuea. I remember wondering about that. Can't wait for 2023 and hope they do it justice. I'm particularly looking forward to the familial bonds with Yi's dad

I really like it its my 5th time reading this thank you