which doors do you like and why?

Hands down the Waverly Hills Sanatorium because I'm an American and I LOVE the "subtle" remarks about capitalist, individualistic, selfish societies.  I mean, not too wrong, but I highly doubt a sanatorium is the appropriate place to discuss how Americans only appear to love freedom etc...  I lost a lot of the speech while wheeze-laughing.

but in the novel, none of these, condemned America and its capitalism, nor the big villain (from USA) behind it and passing out the game's hard disk

If we talk about drama, I sure am in love with zuozi's arcs, while I hate at the same time. I like it, cause in this arc, in the drama is the flirtiest and most shameless RNZ you will ever see. And why I hate it, the story of zuozi's itself really strikes too close to home for me. For someone who encounters bullying on daily basis, just because your appearance is not up to standard, her arcs is really like deep buried memories being dug up 

I only watched the drama and I loved it, I have one question did he change the future or was all of it just his imagination when he was in a coma?

Tejeswini:

I only watched the drama and I loved it, I have one question did he change the future or was all of it just his imagination when he was in a coma?

You can take it both ways but I want to believe everyone went into the game, but when it was purified by Ruan, things went back to how it was initially.  If you ask why, that's because Jiushi could remember people he sees daily and imagine the game in his head but knowing everyone's name, remembering places, and tonnes of other things subconsciously is a kinda far stretch. How could he know the correct names and faces of a doctor, nurse, or even a random group of strangers crowding him after the accident? That's just impossible.

So maybe the world got reset once the game was over but he remembered because he promised to bring back everyone together including Ruan. But I have to say, ending and 50-year time leap was sad.

Thanks, I too did not like the 50 years leap much but then I thought maybe the pieces of technology for game took time to be invented, so just overlooked it.