Top choices in the comments are

1. Follow Your Heart (already started airing)

2. The Priness Royal

3. Lost You Forever S2

But let me add the options from The Double’s novel  author's upcoming drama adaptations:

4. Legend of the Female General (Adapted from "The rebirth of a female star general "

5. The Glory (Adapted form "Gui Nv" [Unrelated to the kdrama "The Glory"])

Options 2 and 4 are where I'll likely go. Feel free to add other suggestions. See you around...it's been fun commenting on The Double with you????

I completely agree with you! Princess Royal and (especially!) Legend of the Female General are my go to. Can’t wait for them to drop!

Also Legend of Pearl - from the trailer it looks sufficiently dark ?

On the other hand…I can’t watch Lost You Forever Season 2  since I’ve read about the ending…too heartbreaking…

Trailer and date for Lost You Forever Season 2 just dropped.  I will be camped out there, cheering on my Supreme Lord Hydra of Sexual Tension.

Now that LYF S2 is on its way, I have to finish up the first season. I'd reached ep 20 and put it hold for the second season. I'm also looking forward to Legend of the Female General (because Zhou Ye!!). 

Other than that, I have several dramas in different stages of completion I'm looking to wind up (or drop?).

Kokuto:

Trailer and date for Lost You Forever Season 2 just dropped.  I will be camped out there, cheering on my Supreme Lord Hydra of Sexual Tension.

I didn't watch LYF but I just checked the comment section and saw you and some other folks from this comment section camped there. I might have to check it. Is Supreme Lord Hydra of Sexual Tension Tan Jian Ci? I didn't bother to watch because I thought he wasn't THE ml, I don't really enjoy Yang Zi enough for an angst SE drama. I'm willing to suffer for TJC though??

DefyingDestiny:

I didn't watch LYF but I just checked the comment section and saw you and some other folks from this comment section camped there. I might have to check it. Is Supreme Lord Hydra of Sexual Tension Tan Jian Ci? I didn't bother to watch because I thought he wasn't THE ml, I don't really enjoy Yang Zi enough for an angst SE drama. I'm willing to suffer for TJC though??

Yes!  Tan Jian Ci plays 9 Lives Xiang Liu, the 9 headed snake demon and libertine lord, Fang Feng Bei.  He and the characters are WONDERFUL!

It depends on who you ask.  For Xiang Liu fans, he is totally THE main male lead -- but remember, the title is Lost You Forever.  So, there are really 3 male leads, for a variety of reasons.  This was the first thing I've watched with Yang Zi, and I thought she was good... even if the character can drive me nuts some time.

Oh wow Lost You Forever 2? Such good news. Xiang Liu will be back soon. Makes me happy. Thanks for this thread! 

I watched ep1 of Follow Your Heart and so far it’s not really working for me yet. The withdrawal is strong in this one.  But also because I watched the original Kdrama and it was only ok for me. 

lost you forever, and i am waiting for New Jin Yong Wuxia Universe (2024) to finish, coz its too much of a classic for me to not watch it, no matter that i dont know many of the actory on legend of heroes (the starting story)