kindabluespirit:

because im a physician and burn out is so real

Rahul Raj:

My depression to be honest. Wanted something to relate to and healing if possible

hoping everything is alright with you guys today :) 

not doing good .  just hanging on.

Rahul Raj:

not doing good .  just hanging on.

You need a change of scenery or try to do something you've never done before.

dont feel like doing anything at all.

Rahul Raj:

dont feel like doing anything at all.

I know that feeling rather well, it's like being mentally and physically paralysed, as if nothing makes sense, nothing matters. I live in England, some winters are abysmal, while the weather is pretty mild, the grey skies for days and weeks in end with just a few hours of sunshine drive me mad. It took me years to observe that I was depressed which was obvious but not to me until it became too much. There was nothing I could do, luckily the change of seasons helped alleviate it. Problem is, when it happens to people in summer, then, I don't see the way out. Where you live, is there enough light/sunshine ? I used to dream of spending winters in Thailand - unrealistic but it provided a ray of hope.

I live in India . I got diagnosed pretty quickly with depression . Medications are helping so that it doesnt become worse. Thats all.

Rahul Raj:

I live in India . I got diagnosed pretty quickly with depression . Medications are helping so that it doesnt become worse. Thats all.

Bhai aap pareshaan mat ho aur date raho. Overthink mat karna bilkul bhi. Buri se buri situation or feeling mein bhi agar aap apni life ka koi bhi achha moment yaad karo jab aap khush the toh woh aapko help karega. Bure din achhe din aate jaate rehte hai. 

Just sounded like a fun drama from the trailer I have no particular interest in any of the cast. I've enjoyed it immensely so far perhaps more for the characters then the actual story in the end. Adore Ha Neuls family, they are a blast.