Just fked in both life

ohhh you not ready for whats about to come. LR supporters will be coming on to you like hyenas

lions0711:

ohhh you not ready for whats about to come. LR supporters will be coming on to you like hyenas

After they see Drama content, they will get silenced 

EP 40 peak length scenes for SML And FL together.

Especially in SML words after getting stabbed, while FL hearing with minion expression,

SML fire scene and FL express toward SML .

And there is ML is just support character.

SML outperformed in last ep over main leads that too unnecessary

Ep40 

FL express toward SML video clip Trustable link

Totally Agree...

I Find Fls Character Very Hypocrite.

1. She Is Getting Angry That Pei Wen Xuan Addressed Qin Zhen Zhen  Formally, But She Is Also Doing The Same In The First Life, And Doing The Same After Getting The Second Chance Even After Knowing That He Is Not That Saint.

2. In Whole Drama Male Lead Was Just Apologizing For Nothing.

3. Giving Order To Kill PWX Just Because He Was Wearing Sachet Containing Poison, Which Was Not Even His. And Let SRQ Live Even He Killed Her, And What Li Rong Said That He Had His Reason.

4. I Lost The Count How Many Times She Hurt PWX In Both Lives.

There Is Not A Single Episode Where She Addressed Or Felt Guilty For What She Did To PWX.

I Don't Know Chen He Yi (Su Rong Qing) Before This Drama. His Performance Is Outstanding, Specially His Eye Expression, You Can't Predict Till The End If He Is Good Or Evil. But How The Fuck He Got More Screentime Then The Actual Male Lead. 

The Writing For Zhang Linghe's Character Was Very Bad. He Is Nothing But Like A Prop.