You can read the English translation of Amidst a Snowstorm of Love web novel in LuminaryNovels. They are still in the process of translating but they are already up to Chapter 8.4 (as of October 6, 2023)

Note:

• There might be a slight difference (?) in terms of setting between the novel and drama since the novel setting is in the US (New York & DC) but the drama is shot in Finland
  • Trailer with English subtitles in case anyone hasn't seen it (it may also give you a better visualization and atmosphere while reading the novel)

Thank you for the appetizer !  :-)

They seemed to have stopped updating.

The novel is hotter OMG but I like the adaptation more, so far it's a little bit more wholesome ?

Found this site: https://www.mtlnovel.com/during-the-snowstorm/

It confirms the that the translation has been completed. Don’t know if this is useful to anyone but I’ll probably read this one since it says it’s finished :) I would be impatient waiting for them to release new chapters otherwise!

Awesome! I just skipped to the last chapter and I'm very much looking forward to seeing this in the series!

I've been reading the MTL novel site and the English translation is horrid. T__T Currently on chapter 36

OfftoDramaLand:

I've been reading the MTL novel site and the English translation is horrid. T__T Currently on chapter 36

I agree! The luminary one has slightly better translations, but you'll need to sign up for that site because as of chapter 8.4 all chapters are locked and you need to pay for them.

And it's not even ONLY the translation. It's also mixing POV's in one paragraph, like having the POV 3rd person in the first sentence and first person in the next sentence. At least those pieces are from the same person.

Mixing up names en present tense/past tense (He was and then I am in one little paragraph...) is another thing....

Now, I don't read Chinese, so I don't know how well the original novel has been written, but I do hope it's been written a LOT better than the translation.

I agree :( the translation MTL is not great. Probably just have to switch between the two websites to get the full story. Has anyone read it? I would like to know how different the novel is to the drama please!! I’m currently not that engaged into the novel but the drama looks soooo good so I’m debating whether to keep on reading

HiiiiiMmmmmm6:

I agree :( the translation MTL is not great. Probably just have to switch between the two websites to get the full story. Has anyone read it? I would like to know how different the novel is to the drama please!! I’m currently not that engaged into the novel but the drama looks soooo good so I’m debating whether to keep on reading

If you're willing to pay for Luminary Novels. Because as of chapter 8.4 all chapters are paid.

I suggest we watch the drama, it's adaptation is better?

Clandestine:

I suggest we watch the drama, it's adaptation is better?

Isn't that what we're already doing? It's fun to compare the drama with the novel, though :D
Even though the English translation at some points is really bad.