Were you anticipating for this drama? If yes, did it turned out as per your expectations? 

Even if you weren't waiting for it, what's your first impression?

Was highly anticipating it as I love the novel.

First ep is fine. The game effects are good but editing is a bit choppy but I can see they tried to remain faithful to the novel. The cast's performances are okay so far and I will definitely watch it till the end.

Liked the 1st two episodes and will definitely watch it out as I am currently reading the novel. 

A lot of changes were made as it relates to the how the novel was written. But I expect this when I watch adaptations of books. So not a big deal. 

Don't know a lot about gaming but I think they have a nice balance between the gaming and other character interactions. 

Very excited as the novel is really superb with balance plot of rom com, friendship, gaming, and quite detailed world building of professional players.. The furst two eps  still very excited, because the visual is very good, but then wacthing more the pacing definitely changed from the novel, and some scenes not executed so well.. like you are in toe waiting for the funny moments to come but when you wacth the scenes you cant laugh because it come out stiff and awwarkd.. But maybe because i come from the reader's view point with high expectation from the start that i able to pick out many faults Lol.. Some other seem to be quite okay with the drama and deem it as satisfactory work.. and i cant fully dislike the drama as well because its indeed quite good visual esp Xu Kai as Lu Sicheng just perfect.. the other too like Pang, Lao K, Ming Shen, Xiao Rui, Dabing, Jinyang, Lu Jinhe etc.. It just my disappointment maybe come from that as esport drama lover and collector, this drama have more better romance from Gank Your Heart or King's avatar, have better gaming scenes and better FL from Go Go Squid or Love O2O.. so I expect a balance masterpiece of esport and rom com from this drama, with chinese drama industry today it just very possible to accomplishe.. like actors with reasonably good acting with good visual is very abundant in chinese entertaintment industry now, and from the past years drama adaptation that quite loyal to the original work storyline always gained good review in the end, but i think this drama abandoned these two important aspects so.. yeah...

what's your first impression?

~ For me its not so different from the other gaming dramas. It can be hard for me to know which role the actors are during the game feed.  But I do get kind of sad by the "gaming girl" mold. I get annoyed by them trying to point out she not very girly but then they turn around to make her more girly. So I'm very disappointed by that. They say she's one of the best girl players out there but then they make her weak. So its just so-so about the gaming aspect.

~ I do like team and them as a couple tho.