Lilly:

10/10 wow 

Nature is the true artist. She transforms the world in ways that humans never could.

It looks like pearls .

I loved one word here in this comment of your. 

Can you guess which one?

Nxt theme snow 

Blade Runner 2049

Lilly:

pearls??

'She' , u refered nature as she. 

Lilly:

Nxt theme snow 

Blade Runner 2049

Hey, i remember, i had liked this movie.....

aenoee:

'She' , u refered nature as she. 

okay :)

2. Snow 

Apart from it's physical properties, snow has had always attracted me.

(I had already mentioned at some forum that,) This beautiful lattice is courtesy of bond angle of hydrogen n oxygen.

Water molecules in the solid state, such as in ice and snow, form weak bonds (called hydrogen bonds) to one another. These ordered arrangements result in the basic symmetrical, hexagonal shape of the snowflake.

We should put this in the theme nature.

Snowing always brings out the romantic side of everybody (mostly)

10/10(perfect )

Frozen

10/10(me too )

Lost Ollie

10/10 I have always loved this doing butterfly  ( i remember one scene from movie of jim carrey, nt able to recall the name, i believe something  about dream it was)

Lol, i was not knowing the significance of red thread tying till the time I watched  c- k - dramas.

can you explain more about this ?

Minchane:

can you explain more about this ?

I don't recall the name of the drama, i will tell u what I remember in bits n pieces,

Tying each other with red thread/string/rope, ties two for eternity,  life after life,

Drama was picturised in snow/winter most of the times, hence our leads were always in thick bulky sweaters,

She was spoetsperson I think, some ice skating racing

aenoee:

I don't recall the name of the drama, i will tell u what I remember in bits n pieces,

Tying each other with red thread/string/rope, ties two for eternity,  life after life,

Drama was picturised in snow/winter most of the times, hence our leads were always in thick bulky sweaters,

She was spoetsperson I think, some ice skating racing

I saw similar connection in kdramas .I want to clarify. It is same theory or not 

10/10

one of my fav couple:))