Panda6 wrote: I'm Lee Dong Ah... heehee. :P

No way! We have the same birthday! I came up with Kang Dong Ah. This made me happy because I immediately thought of Dong Ah from Wild Romance, who is one of my favorite female characters ever.
Song Sang Seok....whoa...an alliteration.
sup hyo jung?.. ahehehe. its kinda weird name to me. :D
kittyflumpin wrote: No way! We have the same birthday! I came up with Kang Dong Ah. This made me happy because I immediately thought of Dong Ah from Wild Romance, who is one of my favorite female characters ever.

Awesomeness! :D
lee ha sub..hahaha
lee ha sub...hahaha
Kim Ji Ah ... very short ... but well: a korean name :D
Sung Rae Mi. Sounds like a girl.
I have the name of an actress ^^ just looked it up *.* She played in Beethoven Virus - but is normally called Lee Ji Ah ... but well she seems to have a lot of names -.-; (How can anyone have more than 1 name? I mean it's okay if they have a stage name but apart from that???)
Han Hye Hee ^^ How do I pronounce that? Hahehe??
I found someone with that name xD

Why is that happening to me????????????
Wow you guys thanks a lot for playong this game i feel very happy seing all your posts !
So with the last comment that was posted by our Dear CrazyAngel i had an idea lets all google our name and see if it really belongs to someone or post the first picture of the first thing that pops out when you type the name in on "Google image" this is what i got when i tipped: Song Hara xD

How is this related? you tell me?
Lee Soo Bin. I don't know if I like it. LOL. I like my name so much I don't think I could change to even a Korean one. This was fun though. Thanks for posting this.
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0irfxgJEH1qe8lh5o1_250.png

I found some one from a drama with that name. He's a guy. I'm a girl.
hehehehehe mine is..SONG YONG BIN..this is fun!! xx
Can someone tell me what that means???..