My husband in law

Last Cinderella

Kiss Goblin

Honey 

Devil  Beside You

Crash landing on you 

Alice in borderland 

I told sunset about you 

1. Adolescence Medley (I've watched this and it's pretty good)

2. My Roommate is A Gumiho (This is upcoming and I excited because the FL and ML, then when I saw the synopsis I interested with the plot, so I add this to my plan to watch list)

3. The Eternal Love 3 (I've watched the 1st and 2nd season and I love the FL and ML chemistry, so I'm eagerly waiting for the 3rd season)

*actually this is my first time seeing someone's plan to watch list this much :D

Hospital playlist: it is a slice of life drama with amazing characters and a well written story. If you have seen and liked series like Prison Playbook or My mister, you will like this one too.

Extracurricular: darker than most kdramas. Quite addicting in my opinion but it needs 2 episodes to get into it. Generally nice and unique plot and a really nice watch.

1. Color Rush - A quick paced drama that keeps you interested with the characters and their relationship (the music is also really good, haha)

2. The Untamed - Honestly a classic that you'll want to binge. I found it took a couple episodes to get into. 

3.  Like in the movies - Addresses the hardships of being LGBT. Well written and poses real life problems. 

1. Happy Birthday - A touching drama centered around death and family. Highly recommended.

2. He's Coming To Me - LGBT, ghosts, and a ghost-seeing male lead. Not a masterpiece but a decent watch.

Haven't watched the other dramas on your list so I can't say anything about them.

(All of the dramas on my Plan to Watch list are upcoming dramas rather than completed/ongoing dramas, so you can't really recommend anything)

Not me -  although it’s not released yet, OffGun are an amazing pair and have great chemistry. it’s also good to see a LGBTQ+ drama that’s not centered around college romance.

Sweet Home definitely it is a masterpiece

365: Repeat the Year!!! 

I absolutely loved this drama. There were so many twists and turns that it constantly kept me on the edge of my seat. Sure, some were predictable and some weren't, but it didn't make it less fun. It was such a fun and exciting ride. 

1. My Roommate is a Detective - A decent detective drama. I found the FL annoying and didn't care much for the romance, but the individual cases are unique and interesting to watch.

Haven't watched the other dramas

Bloody Finger - It just sounds interesting